JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great energy

Reviewer3321860により May 18, 2010 に掲載

My husband gets better energy and my daugther' acne is disappering. However, I had to stop taking it because I was getting stomach problems.

Twinlab Krill essentials Omega 3 Krill softgesl

Reviewer2324640により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

The procuct lives up to it's description and there are no oily burps or repeats.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product wish it was cheaper

Reviewer2238409により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

for me i notice a big difference - i need these for neuropathy and joint pain - and def works better than fish oil - i vote for krill

Greatr Krill Oil

Reviewer1011327により Feb 12, 2012 に掲載

I can tell the difference in how I feel since adding this to my supplement intake. More energy & better bowel movements.

Good product

Reviewer2903784により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I bought these close to their use-by date at a great price. They are an easy shape to take. The only noticeable difference from my usual brand was a slight fishy smell. My fussy son took them without complaint, so the smell can't have been too bad. No fishy burps either.

Krill fits the bill

superherbvikingにより Apr 20, 2013 に掲載

For those of you like me, who want to take an Omega 3 supplement that comes from a natural source, Krill oil is a good option. Krill comes from the North Atlantic which are apparently less polluted. That's good because I don't like eating capsulized polition. When I first opened the bottle and took a wiff, I thought what the heck did I buy it smells so fishy; I took it anyway. Surprisingly and thankfully they agreed well with me. I didn't get any smelly burbs or stomach discomfort. It's a great product and I'll be back for more.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6