JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excelent

5197738067981010914により Nov 26, 2014 に掲載

Itš very good product for me

Love it

Reviewer1981387により May 14, 2014 に掲載

great love it also helps my joint/pain

Seem fine

5666771722335733302により Jul 13, 2013 に掲載

Hard to comment - no negatives

Great

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Krill fits the bill

superherbvikingにより Apr 20, 2013 に掲載

For those of you like me, who want to take an Omega 3 supplement that comes from a natural source, Krill oil is a good option. Krill comes from the North Atlantic which are apparently less polluted. That's good because I don't like eating capsulized polition. When I first opened the bottle and took a wiff, I thought what the heck did I buy it smells so fishy; I took it anyway. Surprisingly and thankfully they agreed well with me. I didn't get any smelly burbs or stomach discomfort. It's a great product and I'll be back for more.

Good product

Reviewer2903784により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I bought these close to their use-by date at a great price. They are an easy shape to take. The only noticeable difference from my usual brand was a slight fishy smell. My fussy son took them without complaint, so the smell can't have been too bad. No fishy burps either.

Greatr Krill Oil

Reviewer1011327により Feb 12, 2012 に掲載

I can tell the difference in how I feel since adding this to my supplement intake. More energy & better bowel movements.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product wish it was cheaper

Reviewer2238409により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

for me i notice a big difference - i need these for neuropathy and joint pain - and def works better than fish oil - i vote for krill

Home Free !!!

Reviewer1411888により May 26, 2011 に掲載

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Krill -v- cholesterol

Reviewer1787562により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34