JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not bad, but...

Reviewer2438919により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I order the second bottle of this, but after taking it for 2 weeks i came ill with cold(( So much money and didn't work for me.

5287139670642444269により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

Great, very helpful...

Would recommend

4952081557813712009により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

I was catching a cold and it lasted 3 days and was super super mild, I never had an easier cold ever.

TWL-02298

5267737220462560049により Aug 04, 2014 に掲載

Treatment is useful and excellent, thank you.

Great support

Reviewer1424539により Dec 11, 2007 に掲載

I started using the Immunity Booster several years ago. The whole family uses it from time to time. Its efficiency was proved many times. It really helps to avoid cold, flu and even if you start taking it after you already got an issue it helps to recover much sooner. I bought 3 packages to keep them in the refregirator, just in case. :)

great service and price

Reviewer1909648により Dec 13, 2007 に掲載

received my stuff promptly and the price was better than elsewhere. Will shop here again

Great Product!

Reviewer1352681により Mar 11, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking this for about 6 years now. I no longer have sinus/allergy problems. I used to have chronic allergies...no more. I have recommended to many friends.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2300117により Dec 18, 2010 に掲載

I've been using these for three Years along with a healthy diet and lifestyle and never been ill

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to make a difference

Reviewer1066656により Sep 14, 2011 に掲載

Seems to be building white blood cell count when comined with astragalus.

customer feedback

Reviewer3085803により May 02, 2009 に掲載

I purchased Twinlab, Immunity Booster for the good of the Arabinogalactan it offers. However I would prefer it, if it did not have the extra Zinc in it. Actually, I would prefer Arabinogalactan by itself to bolster the immune system when necessary. A mix of vitamins and herbs is lovely if it does not interfer with those one is already consuming. It is easier for me to monitor my intake if I avoid mixed vitamin/herb capsules. I do considerable mail order with Vitamin Shoppe and they have carried a immune booster product called ImmunEnhancer AG with 1.3g Arabinogalactan which I have liked and relied upon. They discontinued it and a replacement was necessary. Thank you for the opportunity for feedback. P. Wood

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10