JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

What benefits!

Reviewer2177117により Mar 03, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking 5000 iu's of D3+K2 dots for three months now and I attritube my improved mood and health this winter to this product. No colds, no flu, no winter blues!

D3 + K2-MK7

Reviewer1191985により Oct 10, 2007 に掲載

Excellent sublingual dot with D3 and 90mcg MK-7. Arterial plaque remover and bone builder all in one! I take a B12 dot at the same time.

must have!

Reviewer1047344により Nov 18, 2007 に掲載

shocking how much this has helped. I was severely D difficient as are 80% of Americans.

What efficiency!

Reviewer2110664により Feb 17, 2009 に掲載

I tested this product: after 3 weeks my levels of vitamin D3 is reached 126 ng / l (normal 20-50 ng/l) !... I can only see its incredible efficiency! If you need more vitamin D in winter: "D3 dots + K2" is for you!

Vitamin D3 dots

Reviewer2126357により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

Our daughter has Krohn's and part of her intestines were taken out, the part that absorbs Vitamin D. So, she needed a D3 supplement that went directly into the bloodstream, and this seems to do the trick.

Twinlab D3 Dots + K2

Reviewer3180231により Feb 11, 2009 に掲載

Easy to take. Melts fast with pleasant tangerine flavor.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A great way to get vitamin D

Reviewer2472864により Nov 11, 2008 に掲載

These tabs are tasty and very travel-friendly. With all the news about lack of vitamin D in our bodies, I feel good taking these. I've even got my Mom taking them.

Convenient

Reviewer1086244により Dec 12, 2007 に掲載

Not many people know about the benefits of K2 + D3 yet, but when they do, they will adore this convenient product that combines them both and provides the recommended doses.

Vital supplement

Reviewer1968972により Jan 19, 2008 に掲載

It goes without saying the importance of ensuring an intake of Vit D when direct sunlight is in short supply. K2 is hard to come by through diet, so agin this is vital.

excellent

Reviewer3303538により Oct 01, 2008 に掲載

I bought these for my mother, who has osteoporosis and refuses to take big "horse pills." They dissolve easily in the mouth with a pleasant orange flavor. The combination of Vitamin D with K makes alot of sense for bone health, immune response, and general well-being.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 50