JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Vitamin C Product

janecharrrisにより Mar 06, 2010 に掲載

My body needs lots of extra vitamin C, but I also am unable to tolerate many foods. So Twinlab (a quality brand) came out with just the right product for me!

#1 Supplement in My Health Regimen

Reviewer2025838により Mar 05, 2010 に掲載

Started taking this again after reading an article that cardo-vascular disease is actually a form of scurvy. Vitamin C is necessary for collagen production throughout the body: skin, joints, connective tissue and blood vessels. Within a week of taking it, my gums tightened up and pulled my teeth closer together. Another benefit, my skin is looking great. I like the type because it's made from sago palm, not citrus. I take as directed.

Favorite C Formula

Reviewer1264200により Nov 17, 2010 に掲載

This is a great formula for allergy sensitive people, well absorbed too.

Expensive

Reviewer3170607により Jun 07, 2008 に掲載

Since we can't get Source Naturals C from tapioca reliably anymore (always seems to be out of stock, this is what we have to get. It is okay but LOTS more expensive.

lk

Reviewer3359651により Dec 17, 2008 に掲載

good quality vit c for allergic people

for corn sensitivity

Reviewer1147791により Mar 02, 2010 に掲載

perfect for those of us who are sensitive to corn

Great for allergy sufferers

Reviewer1504962により Feb 15, 2010 に掲載

I am corn and gluten intolerant. This product is perfect and the only quality Vitamin C that is corn free.

i'm free

Reviewer1650783により Nov 28, 2007 に掲載

for people who are corn sensitive (like my wife) works perfectly. also helps in allergy relief. (Sago Palm derivitive).

Good product

Reviewer1725786により Apr 16, 2009 に掲載

If you want a buffered vitamin C, this is a good one.

One of the Best Forms of Vitamin C

maria-and-xeniosにより Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

This is one of the best forms of Vitamin C as this is sourced from Sago Palm, not GMO-corn or soy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15