JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Expensive

Reviewer3170607により 6 07, 2008 に掲載

Since we can't get Source Naturals C from tapioca reliably anymore (always seems to be out of stock, this is what we have to get. It is okay but LOTS more expensive.

#1 Supplement in My Health Regimen

Reviewer2025838により 3 05, 2010 に掲載

Started taking this again after reading an article that cardo-vascular disease is actually a form of scurvy. Vitamin C is necessary for collagen production throughout the body: skin, joints, connective tissue and blood vessels. Within a week of taking it, my gums tightened up and pulled my teeth closer together. Another benefit, my skin is looking great. I like the type because it's made from sago palm, not citrus. I take as directed.

Great Vitamin C Product

janecharrrisにより 3 06, 2010 に掲載

My body needs lots of extra vitamin C, but I also am unable to tolerate many foods. So Twinlab (a quality brand) came out with just the right product for me!

Favorite C Formula

Reviewer1264200により 11 17, 2010 に掲載

This is a great formula for allergy sensitive people, well absorbed too.

Excellent

Reviewer2426275により 6 26, 2011 に掲載

Can take without stomach upset.

Favorite Vit-C

Reviewer3019553により 11 06, 2011 に掲載

I love this C! We can open the capsules in juice for my young ones to take and it makes a fizzy drink they love! I also like that we absorb this Vit-C the best, and I've tried lots. I'll always stay stocked with these caps!

One of the Best Forms of Vitamin C

maria-and-xeniosにより 10 20, 2013 に掲載

This is one of the best forms of Vitamin C as this is sourced from Sago Palm, not GMO-corn or soy.

Twinlab, Allergy=C, 200 Capsules

Reviewer2270163により 8 16, 2008 に掲載

All it says it is.

lk

Reviewer3359651により 12 17, 2008 に掲載

good quality vit c for allergic people

Good product

Reviewer1725786により 4 16, 2009 に掲載

If you want a buffered vitamin C, this is a good one.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15