JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Lowered my HBP

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2954550により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

I hated the medication I was taking-Inderal. It made me sluggish, sleepy and depressed. I took a gamble and started taking the tea-3xs a day. My blood pressure went from 170/100 to 112/76. This took about three weeks to obtain these results. I do have a blood pressure monitor and I test it three times a day. I would never say not to listen to your doctor-but there are other ways to lower your HBP. I also take yoga and I am working on losing weight. You need to take a holistic approach.

A Life Saver

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1484591により Feb 11, 2010 に掲載

I've been drinking this tea for a few months and I'm not sure how much it has contributed, but my doctor has taken me off my blood pressure meds. I will continue to drink this tea because I believe it is very beneficial and may be contributing to good blood pressure maintenance.

Lowering Blood pressure

Reviewer1451456により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

Pleasent to take and quite refreshing. Does seem to help as part of a regime to lower my blood pressure which is extremely difficult to control - even with doctor prescribed meds.

very good

Reviewer2493755により Apr 19, 2008 に掲載

I bought this tea for my husband, who for the last month had his blood pressure 140/94. We didn't try any medication, just mistletoe tea, and for the last week this triple leaf tea and co enzyme Q10,and we could see result- his blood pressure is 128/80. We are happy that it work for us, and keeps us away from medicine

made me too horny

Reviewer1975162により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

this tea made me feel very calm and mellowed out except for the horny goat weed it made me feel too horny i didn;t much like that so i'll give a 3

商品 1 - 5 の合計 31