JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tastes awful but works great.

Reviewer1654444により Sep 26, 2011 に掲載

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

ThinkingforMyselfにより Apr 06, 2013 に掲載

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Reviewer2434272により Jun 21, 2016 に掲載

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Relieves Chronic Pain

Reviewer3078417により Jun 02, 2016 に掲載

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I have been living with chronic pain for 15 years and read in Dr Richard Horowitz book, "Why Can't I get Better" about Lyme disease, that Zinc is a pain reliever. Not only did it lift the pain but it lifted it fast. I ran out and the sever pain returned. I add it to whatever I am drinking that day. I agree the taste is horrid so what I do is down straight up with a juice chaser that quickly removed the taste. I do not mix it because it ruins the taste of juice so I just get it over with and its well worth it!

very satisfied

5710737764882365464により Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

5358633304651124082により Dec 09, 2015 に掲載

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works well - taste is strong

4931920682076429503により Nov 29, 2012 に掲載

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

awfull taste

Reviewer1057406により Oct 11, 2010 に掲載

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Terrible taste

Reviewer2234045により Oct 24, 2010 に掲載

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

not good

Reviewer1709580により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

I have tried this two times mixed with juice. Taste is really bad and so are effects! It gives me horrible nausea and then everything from my stomach comes out. I'm not big fan of vomiting so I won't give it third try.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11