JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tastes awful but works great.

Reviewer1654444により 9 26, 2011 に掲載

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Reviewer2434272により 6 21, 2016 に掲載

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

5358633304651124082により 12 09, 2015 に掲載

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

ThinkingforMyselfにより 4 06, 2013 に掲載

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

very satisfied

5710737764882365464により 11 12, 2013 に掲載

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works well - taste is strong

4931920682076429503により 11 29, 2012 に掲載

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Relieves Chronic Pain but Yuck!

TheBuzzにより 7 05, 2016 に掲載

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Well, the taste is beyond the worst, but I will gag it down until its gone. I wish I had not bought 3. Its really horrid, however I believe it has cute pain down....is it worth it?? Help me find a way to get it down!

awfull taste

Reviewer1057406により 10 11, 2010 に掲載

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Terrible taste

Reviewer2234045により 10 24, 2010 に掲載

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

not good

Reviewer1709580により 1 07, 2012 に掲載

I have tried this two times mixed with juice. Taste is really bad and so are effects! It gives me horrible nausea and then everything from my stomach comes out. I'm not big fan of vomiting so I won't give it third try.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11