JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tastes awful but works great.

Reviewer1654444により Sep 26, 2011 に掲載

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No problems with taste, was`nt that bad really.

Reviewer2434272により Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

I did not have a problem with the taste of this Liquid Zinc, a full 1.0 ml dropper full in water the taste is strong but for me it wasn't that bad, fairly easy to take, I put 1.0 ml in a small amount of clean filtered water and I don`t have a problem drinking it. Zinc is very important for ones health and this product is a good easy way to get it and is very good value for money. Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off this product, that is not the case with everyone as with me, but even if that was the case, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

ThinkingforMyselfにより Apr 06, 2013 に掲載

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

very satisfied

5710737764882365464により Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

5358633304651124082により Dec 09, 2015 に掲載

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works well - taste is strong

4931920682076429503により Nov 29, 2012 に掲載

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

awfull taste

Reviewer1057406により Oct 11, 2010 に掲載

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Terrible taste

Reviewer2234045により Oct 24, 2010 に掲載

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

not good

Reviewer1709580により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

I have tried this two times mixed with juice. Taste is really bad and so are effects! It gives me horrible nausea and then everything from my stomach comes out. I'm not big fan of vomiting so I won't give it third try.

Just Horrible Taste!!

5515953171005074256により May 02, 2016 に掲載

I cannot even begin to describe, how bad the taste it, mix it with this, with that, dilute..nothing works at least for me and I consider myself who can barely complains about any taste.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10