JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Tastes awful but works great.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1654444により Sep 26, 2011 に掲載

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

No problems with taste, was`nt that bad really.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2434272により Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

I did not have a problem with the taste of this Liquid Zinc, a full 1.0 ml dropper full in water the taste is strong but for me it wasn't that bad, fairly easy to take, I put 1.0 ml in a small amount of clean filtered water and I don`t have a problem drinking it. Zinc is very important for ones health and this product is a good easy way to get it and is very good value for money. Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off this product, that is not the case with everyone as with me, but even if that was the case, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ThinkingforMyselfにより Apr 06, 2013 に掲載

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

very satisfied

5710737764882365464により Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

5358633304651124082により Dec 09, 2015 に掲載

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9