JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

contains sls

Reviewer2402627により Jan 11, 2014 に掲載

great scent and all but contains sls

great natural paste

5695130967566568378により Jan 03, 2015 に掲載

Love this, wish we could buy in Australian shops!

Sensitive kids love it

5341286610176256030により Mar 09, 2015 に掲載

Both my fussy sensitive kids love it. We've been through a lot of different ones but they all stung their mouths or didn't have fluoride.

for my sister's kids

zoezhangにより Nov 20, 2015 に掲載

for my sister's kids

kids love it!

Cindersにより May 03, 2016 に掲載

My kids love it

5316002329607912592により May 05, 2016 に掲載

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5277483302034183827により Jul 03, 2015 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My gums are happy; dentist is happy

Reviewer1846252により May 21, 2014 に掲載

I am an adult using this children's toothpaste. I use it because my mouth protests if I use normal toothpaste -- with all its chemicals -- more than once a day. This stuff avoids exposure to irritant chemicals. A slight inconvenience is that it lacks the body of standard pastes so quickly disappears into the saliva. Spreading a blob around at the start of brushing does not work: I apply little and often. I use it twice a day and my dentist and hygienist are very happy with my mouth! I much prefer the very slight strawberry flavour to mint, and food and drink taste good immediately after brushing with this paste. I live in the UK and used to buy this paste locally, but all wholesales have stopped importing it, hence the need to order from iHerb.

Great second toothpaste

LantauMamaにより Oct 24, 2014 に掲載

Once my kids were old enough to spit and rinse properly, we changed them from the Fluoride Free Silly Strawberry to this one - they kept using it until around 6 / 7 years old when they changed to a gentle mint flavor.

Tom's of Maine, Silly Strawberry, 119 g

2014-09-26により Oct 30, 2014 に掲載

Although it doesn't make many bubbles, it works pretty well.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 39