JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Very good product

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

tallywayにより Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

Tastes and handles just like regular lasagne sheets. Very good gluten-free alternative when making delicious lasagne. Just note these sheets are fairly long so a larger pot is needed when boiling them. Only thing to pick on is on iHerb's side. I've ordered these twice now and both times the box has been a bit mangled with broken/some crushed pieces inside. So, to iHerb: Please make sure you wrap and pack these properly in the parcels to avoid breaking!

Poorly delivered

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2152649により Mar 10, 2013 に掲載

The pasta itself tastes pretty good, maybe four stars worth. But the overall purchase experience left much to be desired. I ordered 4 boxes of Tinkyada lasagne over two shipments, and virtually every single lasagne noodle was damaged (many shattered into little bits) by remarkably unintelligent packaging - putting the pasta directly on the bottom of the carton without padding, with heavy bottles of liquid and supplements on top of it, also with no padding in-between. This would be a 1-star rating except iHerb was good about promptly refunding my credit card. Hopefully the shipping department will soon reach that level of service as well.

Just like regular pasta

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2500320により Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

I'm so happy to have found these. When we went gluten free due to intolerances, I thought I could never have good pasta again. But this tastes exactly like regular al dente pasta, and I'll definitely buy more. I hope Tinkyada make other types of pasta as well, I'll go take a look right away!

great

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1143915により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

great gluten free lasagne sheets. I didnt precook the lasagne sheets, just put the lasagne together and baked 50mins in 200C. Covered the lasagne with foil after 30mins so the top will not burn,

Truly al dente

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1670267により Jan 13, 2013 に掲載

Being quite health-conscious and wheat-intolerant, and having tried other gluten-free lasagna before, I am highly satisfied with this brown rice lasagna. My guests love Tinkyada lasagna sheets as much as I do. In fact, they prefer Tinkyada to wheat lasagna. The price is indeed good for the quality. I have one vital suggestion for the manufacturer, if I may, and that is to seal the box well (instead of being loose at both ends) and even to seal the lasagna sheets in a plastic bag first. The reasons are: hygiene, possible contamination with other gluten products, and the fact that I have bought the same Tinkyada before and the packets had many bugs in them and had to be thrown away. Thank goodness, the iHerb Tinkyada lasagna is very fresh, though one box came undone at one end.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 28