JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

my pet like it

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

aniotoにより Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

Using it for washing my guinea pig Linux. He like taking bath with this soap, any discomfort. One of this soap bar is enough for all his life :) Going to buy another piece for my mom's dog.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

No Allergic reactions - Just soft coat!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

coconutにより Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

I was buying $11 bottles of hypo-allergenic shampoo from veterinarian - and it didn't work well! I am so HAPPY that I discovered this product. This soap suds/lathers well, does not have an overpowering scent and leaves my dog's coat shiny and soft. I waited about a week after washing my 3 dogs to do this review and my dogs have not broken out and they are not itching/scratching. I definitely recommend! There are no chemicals - just natural ingredients that will be gentle on your dog and your hands.

Great buy

anntarinoにより Nov 19, 2013 に掲載

Great price, great soap, great everything. No allergies, not a scratch after the bath, the dog is all white, shiny and soft. Smells natural and lathers really good. No need for second application.

very good

Reviewer1472835により Mar 24, 2015 に掲載

my dog like it!

Best Pet-soap ever!

Reviewer2955824により May 05, 2015 に掲載

I have a wirehaired dog and have always found it difficult to distribute the shampoo so it foams throughout the the entire coat. To achieve this I have had to use a lot of product. What a difference this soap made. Just wet coat and rub soap over the entire body. Easy to distribute throughout the coat and foams easily and much. It was not really necessary with a second round. The result was a spotlessly clean and soft coat, and my highly allergic dog has not scratched, but have been happy and satisfied, so this soap has certainly done well for his delicate skin. We have found our soap - and it's going to last long!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16