JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

my pet like it

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

aniotoにより Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

Using it for washing my guinea pig Linux. He like taking bath with this soap, any discomfort. One of this soap bar is enough for all his life :) Going to buy another piece for my mom's dog.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

No Allergic reactions - Just soft coat!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

coconutにより Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

I was buying $11 bottles of hypo-allergenic shampoo from veterinarian - and it didn't work well! I am so HAPPY that I discovered this product. This soap suds/lathers well, does not have an overpowering scent and leaves my dog's coat shiny and soft. I waited about a week after washing my 3 dogs to do this review and my dogs have not broken out and they are not itching/scratching. I definitely recommend! There are no chemicals - just natural ingredients that will be gentle on your dog and your hands.

Great buy

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

anntarinoにより Nov 19, 2013 に掲載

Great price, great soap, great everything. No allergies, not a scratch after the bath, the dog is all white, shiny and soft. Smells natural and lathers really good. No need for second application.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

This soap is simply stunning!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

yekaterinaにより May 03, 2012 に掲載

This soap is simply stunning! I have a Toy poodle, her curls and rebellious hair. Neither the road nor the cheapest shampoo does not suit us, and badly dried hair tangling. The dog is constantly itching. Soap foams well, it has a light, unobtrusive scent. Already in the process of swimming, I noticed how soft is wool! The result: a happy dog, soft, smooth and shiny hair! Thank you for this wonderful product!

Excellent

5134213229398479304により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

Love to use this for my dog.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15