JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Alright product

4991798871384386971により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I've used this a few times now. It works best when lathered well with a sponge, just smearing it on the skin doesn't work very well. When lathered, I got ok results. I normally use a normal moisturizing soap for shaving and the outcome seemed to be about the same - perfectly adequate, not super amazing. The scent isn't pleasant, if not really unpleasant either, but mild which I like as I normally go for unscented products. The scent washes away instead of lingering after washing (as far as I can tell).

Itching

Ankaleにより Mar 28, 2016 に掲載

I had high expectations with this product because I read the other comments before but I have to say that it doesn't work for me. It's not foamy and my skin is really itchy after I use it. I have sensitive skin, but I have never had problems on my legs before, using other products. It smells like sweet goat milk and the skin is really soft when you touch it, but it's not for me...

Great.

5216615380414735789により Jan 23, 2016 に掲載

This bar is amazing! a cemilcal free shaving soap, i love it! It makes my skin great, it smells great and its god for the environment.

Nice soap

4660938632304374517により Jan 07, 2016 に掲載

Nice soap in general. Really good.

great for travel

4925676206904850432により Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

works for me

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

usual foam make it better

aniotoにより Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

This soap is good if you don't have nothing else to compare with, but my delicate skin likes usual shave foam with chemicals and unorganic things more than this soap. It gives weak foam and create a slippery slick on my skin. Won't buy again. Smells good, btw.

Fantastic!

Reviewer1722478により Feb 24, 2013 に掲載

Creamy and delicate scent. Fabulous for shaving as advertised, very soft and happy skin afterwards, but also excellent to wash your lady bits with too! Whenever I feel itchiness or discomfort I slightly wash with this soap and it goes away :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

What a Heavenly scent ! Perfect action ...

Reviewer29875314により Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

I recently received this soap. The scent is just like a cynamon pie from my Mother's kitchen, lathers incredibly well, shaving is truly easy, no bumps, no cuts, skin feels so soft and does not need lotion after shave. It exceeds my expectations up to 10 stars if I could give them =)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3312439により May 05, 2012 に掲載

Very much. Does not dry the skin, gives a dense foam. Beautiful composition. Delicate floral aroma.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excelletn soap for my legs.

Coupon-Code-CEC033により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

I cannot live without this.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています