iHerbは初めての方?

Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Soap, Shaving Soap, For Women, 2.2 oz

¥542
¥746
¥ 542.47
Savings of: ¥204 (27% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (7)

Excelletn soap for my legs.

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 24, 2012

I cannot live without this.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

What a Heavenly scent ! Perfect action ...

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 25, 2012

I recently received this soap. The scent is just like a cynamon pie from my Mother's kitchen, lathers incredibly well, shaving is truly easy, no bumps, no cuts, skin feels so soft and does not need lotion after shave. It exceeds my expectations up to 10 stars if I could give them =)

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Feb 24, 2013

Creamy and delicate scent. Fabulous for shaving as advertised, very soft and happy skin afterwards, but also excellent to wash your lady bits with too! Whenever I feel itchiness or discomfort I slightly wash with this soap and it goes away :)

Posted by Reviewer3312439 on May 05, 2012

Very much. Does not dry the skin, gives a dense foam. Beautiful composition. Delicate floral aroma.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

usual foam make it better

Posted by anioto on Oct 12, 2013

This soap is good if you don't have nothing else to compare with, but my delicate skin likes usual shave foam with chemicals and unorganic things more than this soap. It gives weak foam and create a slippery slick on my skin. Won't buy again. Smells good, btw.