Thorne Research, Thyrocsin, Thyroid Cofactors, 120 Veggie Caps

Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Hypothyroid and exhausted **

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I have been diagnosed as hypothyroid and take medication. However, many of my symptoms have not gone away. I have just recently started taking Thyrocsin. My hair loss seems to have slowed down. I don't know if this is part of the regular hair cycle or if it is the supplement. I definitely feel less brain fog. Other symptoms are still present. I will update when I have taken it longer. UPDATE: Upgraded to 4 stars. I have been taking Thyrocsin longer now and my fatigue has noticeably lessened and my sleep has improved. I still have muscle aches and pains, but the ringing in my ears has improved tremendously-an unexpected bonus!! I used to use Thyroid Support from Gaia Herbs, but this product seems to do more to help my symptoms. 12/03/12 UPDATE: My muscle aches are starting to subside and I feel much more mobile. I also take liquid kelp every other day. My eyebrows are starting to grow back in and I am able to exercise more often without feeling totally exhausted!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Right amount of thyroid stimulation

Posted by Reviewer3144154 From Nebraska on Dec 27, 2011

I have an underactive thyroid, but not severe enough to medicate. This supplement is perfect to keep my thyroid in check with no side effects. I can tell if I miss a day because I am so sluggish in the afternoon.

fast delivery, great product

Posted by Reviewer1373966 From Washington on Feb 04, 2012

I really like the Thyrocsin, in fact I rely on it! My doctor recommended it. It works better for me than prescription thyroid medications. Delivery was fast, too. I will order from iHerb.com again.

Thyroid supplement

Posted by 5729474282468372593 on Sep 27, 2012

So far so good. I see a difference already. I workout and seem to be losing the mid section better than before seemed like no matter what I did I couldnt loose my mid section.

Miracle capsules.

Posted by Reviewer1843270 From Australia on Aug 21, 2013

Having been diagnosed with a thyroid problem I am just so happy to have found this alternative to taking a dreadful drug. Since I started almost 3 years ago, my symptoms have disappeared. I am just so grateful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »