JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hypothyroid and exhausted **

nutranutにより Jun 02, 2013 に掲載

I have been diagnosed as hypothyroid and take medication. However, many of my symptoms have not gone away. I have just recently started taking Thyrocsin. My hair loss seems to have slowed down. I don't know if this is part of the regular hair cycle or if it is the supplement. I definitely feel less brain fog. Other symptoms are still present. I will update when I have taken it longer. UPDATE: Upgraded to 4 stars. I have been taking Thyrocsin longer now and my fatigue has noticeably lessened and my sleep has improved. I still have muscle aches and pains, but the ringing in my ears has improved tremendously-an unexpected bonus!! I used to use Thyroid Support from Gaia Herbs, but this product seems to do more to help my symptoms. 12/03/12 UPDATE: My muscle aches are starting to subside and I feel much more mobile. I also take liquid kelp every other day. My eyebrows are starting to grow back in and I am able to exercise more often without feeling totally exhausted!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Right amount of thyroid stimulation

Reviewer3144154により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

I have an underactive thyroid, but not severe enough to medicate. This supplement is perfect to keep my thyroid in check with no side effects. I can tell if I miss a day because I am so sluggish in the afternoon.

fast delivery, great product

Reviewer1373966により Feb 04, 2012 に掲載

I really like the Thyrocsin, in fact I rely on it! My doctor recommended it. It works better for me than prescription thyroid medications. Delivery was fast, too. I will order from iHerb.com again.

Miracle capsules.

Reviewer1843270により Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

Having been diagnosed with a thyroid problem I am just so happy to have found this alternative to taking a dreadful drug. Since I started almost 3 years ago, my symptoms have disappeared. I am just so grateful.

Very good quality

Reviewer3200673により Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

Really good, Works, perfect amount I first tried these when I found out I had an under active thyroid, my doctor gave them to me. They worked really well Had so much more energy and felt happier. After I finished the bottle I tried some other brands like NOW, which gives you a big energy hit but then a big low, I didn't like them.This is the best one, I Trust Thorne products I use alot of there vitamins after I tried these, there really good quality

excellent

5656693085239633822により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

I don't know if its a miracle but my doctor said that i dont have a problem with my thyroid anymore.the supplement helped a lot.i felt much better.

Makes a difference...

5667346556358198660により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

My levels have been borderline low in the past, and now they're right we're they should be thanks to this product. If your levels are only slightly low, try this before jumping onto synthetic thyroid hormones.

Thyroid supplement

5729474282468372593により Sep 27, 2012 に掲載

So far so good. I see a difference already. I workout and seem to be losing the mid section better than before seemed like no matter what I did I couldnt loose my mid section.

Seems to be helping

5700043229163978487により May 26, 2014 に掲載

I've had better energy levels since taking this product. Take with food, though - will upset an empty stomach.

thyroid function maintained

Reviewer1758361により Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

Started taking this formula after my left thyroid was removed to save my right one and to support it. It really works. My right thyroid is still working OK.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21