JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for copper toxicity and ammonia detox. Very underestimated IMHO

phillaにより Apr 17, 2013 に掲載

Copper is a mineral that far too often is overloaded in diets and environment these days. In people with adrenal fatigue and MTHFR related health issues (often heavy metal burden..) copper can turn 'biounavailable' in the body. Also copper should be balanced with Zinc (which is far more sparse in diet), and as the ratio between those minerals get skewed towards high Cu, a share of health issues can develop (e.g. hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominance, etc). Molybdenum can help you maintain a correct ratio between the two important minerals. Cancer needs Cu for growth of blood vaults (angiogenesis) and some experimental research has suggested Molybdenum could have a place in cancer therapy by starving the cancer of its needed copper. Amy Yasko, a front figure and hero in the world of treating and reversing autism in children, points out that Molybdenum could help to detoxify ammonia (nitrogen waste) and sulfites (toxic end product of sulfur). Personally I use this mineral with Zinc (30 -40 mg) and it helps resolve some of my 'wired but tired' issues so often common to people with chronic fatigue issues. Also feel an effect on sound sleep.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

High quality product from a top company.

Reviewer3278329により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

High quality product from a top company. If you take MSM, you may want to consider molybdenum, as MSM in large quantities may deplete molybdenum, a mineral which we all need even if not taking MSM.

really helped

Reviewer1506873により Mar 06, 2011 に掲載

I had a very unconfortable herxheimer reaction because of a candida treatment. My concentration became very bad and also my memory was impared. Besides that I felt foggy brained and tired. Taking hot baths or showers and sauna's gave immediate relief so it was clear to me that my liver couldn't detoxify the aldehydes fast enough. I started using molybdenum and pantethine and that helped a lot.

Really helpful

Reviewer1692819により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

My doc suggested to use it against menstrual pain. After one month of use, pain no more pain. And I had it for years..

Molybdenum

Reviewer2116172により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

I placed my order and received the product within 5 days. Efficient service from this web site. The product helps to get rid of acetaldehyde in the blood, when one is on a diet to get rid of a systemic candida infection. The product works well and I am grateful for being able to obtain it through this web site, as my local health food stores did not carry it.

Tiny capsules, VG

vitalityにより Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

For multiple chemical sensitivity and candida detoxing.

great for copper toxicity

Reviewer2463023により Apr 19, 2010 に掲載

take one 3 times a day w/meals along with 100mg of zinc daily - extremely helpful with copper toxicity and resulting anxiety!!!!

Bowel/System Normalization

Reviewer2339325により Nov 05, 2010 に掲載

Using this to maintain good flora and support normalization of bowel flora. Recommended by Buhner.

molybedenum

Reviewer3112178により May 23, 2010 に掲載

Taken with selenium helps sinus problems.

Reviewer2624820により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

Rid yourself of copper toxicity supplementing with high doses of molybdenum... more info google Andy Cutler or Lawrence Wilson

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33