iHerbは初めての方?

Thorne Research, モリブデン・ピコリン酸、 60ベジカプセル (Discontinued Item)

¥929
¥929
¥ 929.03
Savings of: ¥0 (0% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

High quality product from a top company.

Posted by Reviewer3278329 on Sep 02, 2012

High quality product from a top company. If you take MSM, you may want to consider molybdenum, as MSM in large quantities may deplete molybdenum, a mineral which we all need even if not taking MSM.

Great for copper toxicity and ammonia detox. Very underestimated IMHO

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

Copper is a mineral that far too often is overloaded in diets and environment these days. In people with adrenal fatigue and MTHFR related health issues (often heavy metal burden..) copper can turn 'biounavailable' in the body. Also copper should be balanced with Zinc (which is far more sparse in diet), and as the ratio between those minerals get skewed towards high Cu, a share of health issues can develop (e.g. hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominance, etc). Molybdenum can help you maintain a correct ratio between the two important minerals. Cancer needs Cu for growth of blood vaults (angiogenesis) and some experimental research has suggested Molybdenum could have a place in cancer therapy by starving the cancer of its needed copper. Amy Yasko, a front figure and hero in the world of treating and reversing autism in children, points out that Molybdenum could help to detoxify ammonia (nitrogen waste) and sulfites (toxic end product of sulfur). Personally I use this mineral with Zinc (30 -40 mg) and it helps resolve some of my 'wired but tired' issues so often common to people with chronic fatigue issues. Also feel an effect on sound sleep.

really helped

Posted by Reviewer1506873 on Mar 06, 2011

I had a very unconfortable herxheimer reaction because of a candida treatment. My concentration became very bad and also my memory was impared. Besides that I felt foggy brained and tired. Taking hot baths or showers and sauna's gave immediate relief so it was clear to me that my liver couldn't detoxify the aldehydes fast enough. I started using molybdenum and pantethine and that helped a lot.

Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer2116172 on Dec 13, 2011

I placed my order and received the product within 5 days. Efficient service from this web site. The product helps to get rid of acetaldehyde in the blood, when one is on a diet to get rid of a systemic candida infection. The product works well and I am grateful for being able to obtain it through this web site, as my local health food stores did not carry it.

Really helpful

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Jun 07, 2012

My doc suggested to use it against menstrual pain. After one month of use, pain no more pain. And I had it for years..