JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

godsent

5280615812874896036により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

After years of searching for a cure for Staph infection (scalded skin syndrome) on my face, finally a solution. At a dose of 500 mg three times a day it deals with insulin resistance, replacing Metformin, with no side effects.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderful!

Carolanneにより Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

I had never heard of this product until a segment on a well-known television program. I have been taking it since May and I know my heart is stronger because of the difference in my circulation. My hands, calves and feet used to be cold and kind of gaunt looking. Now they look healthy and pink again like when I was younger! My husband was first to notice! I will be buying this product for as long as I need it! Of that I am sure!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5673290447568561869により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

Gave me stomachache

Easy to use

Reviewer2527404により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Doesn't taste good, but that's only for one second, because you only need to swallow.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Mal sabor, pero buen producto / Bad tasty but It´s a good product

5434381057529737265により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

Lo tomo por consejo médico junto con un tratamiento prolongado con antibióticos, y hasta ahora no he sufrido candidiasis. Parece funcionar. Aunque el sabor es muy amargo y cae regular en el estómago. I take medical advice along with prolonged antibiotic treatment, and so far I have not suffered candidiasis. It seems to work. Although the taste is very bitter and falls usually in the stomach.

Reviewer3128217により Jul 28, 2013 に掲載

Have used for 1 week as advised, taste and size could be improved Need to have some diagnostic and check effect on Lamblin. If working good solution to problem, good value for money.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

No result

LouLouにより Apr 01, 2013 に掲載

I didnt notice any effect from this product..good, bad or otherwise.

Reviewer2475874により Nov 12, 2012 に掲載

have been using it for some time, and very pleased.

berbercap

Reviewer2884369により Oct 27, 2012 に掲載

not sure yet.

Great Product

5702615038509124220により Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

I would purchase it again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17