JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Yeast/Fungal Buster

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2884447により Oct 30, 2009 に掲載

I was getting terrible yeast and thrush secondary to needed long term antibiotic treatment. This was recommended by my MD to treat yeast/fungal problems while I need to take these medications. It seems to do the trick. Still taking the antibiotics, but no more yeast since I've been taking it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Works very well for small intestinal bacteria overgrowth

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1227382により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

I used it for SIBO for a couple of months together with Olive Leaf and a probiotic. Berberine is definitely the strongest 'killer' and works really fast. For women: I also noticed that it had an impact on my cycle so if you consider taking it (for whatever reason) keep it in mind. Belgium

Diabetic Relief

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2390436により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Drops blood sugar better than prescriptions do or other natual things. Great with Beneformine, R-LA & D3

Very Good

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1499449により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

A doctor recommended this for my lymes. I read awhile ago at Thorne's site that it is contradicted when taking with grapefruitseed extract. I find it very helpful for many health issues. We are also using it for a frozen shoulder issue along with oreganol and it seems to be helping.

natural treatment for strep

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2155710により May 09, 2011 に掲載

When my daughter had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic her doctor ordered, the doctor the switched her to this. It also works against bacterial overgrowth. We now keep it on hand all the time. Thorne makes great products without the fillers that others use.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17