JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works very well for small intestinal bacteria overgrowth

Reviewer1227382により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

I used it for SIBO for a couple of months together with Olive Leaf and a probiotic. Berberine is definitely the strongest 'killer' and works really fast. For women: I also noticed that it had an impact on my cycle so if you consider taking it (for whatever reason) keep it in mind. Belgium

Yeast/Fungal Buster

Reviewer2884447により Oct 30, 2009 に掲載

I was getting terrible yeast and thrush secondary to needed long term antibiotic treatment. This was recommended by my MD to treat yeast/fungal problems while I need to take these medications. It seems to do the trick. Still taking the antibiotics, but no more yeast since I've been taking it.

Diabetic Relief

Reviewer2390436により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Drops blood sugar better than prescriptions do or other natual things. Great with Beneformine, R-LA & D3

Very Good

Reviewer1499449により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

A doctor recommended this for my lymes. I read awhile ago at Thorne's site that it is contradicted when taking with grapefruitseed extract. I find it very helpful for many health issues. We are also using it for a frozen shoulder issue along with oreganol and it seems to be helping.

natural treatment for strep

Reviewer2155710により May 09, 2011 に掲載

When my daughter had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic her doctor ordered, the doctor the switched her to this. It also works against bacterial overgrowth. We now keep it on hand all the time. Thorne makes great products without the fillers that others use.

godsent

5280615812874896036により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

After years of searching for a cure for Staph infection (scalded skin syndrome) on my face, finally a solution. At a dose of 500 mg three times a day it deals with insulin resistance, replacing Metformin, with no side effects.

COLD SORES

Reviewer1019640により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

At the onset of a Cold Sore attack I took Two Thorne Berbercaps along with Two Ecological Formulas 600 MG Monolaurin caps and Two Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardize Extract caps. I have never had a Cold Sore go away so quickly. The swelling was gone almost entirley within 24 hrs, at 48 hrs it was scabbed over and at around 72 hous was barley noticable. During the Cold Sore attack I was taking the forementioned combination every 4 to 6 hours until the swelling was gone. Then backed the dosage down to One Berber Cap, Two Ecological Formulas Monolaurin 600 MG caps and One Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardized Extract cap as a maintenance dosage twice a day. This combo has kept the outbreaks at a very low minimum over time. Trust me, I have tried many combinations of a lot of Herbs and Supplements to combat Cold Sores and this combo proved to be the most effective. I tried Olive Leaf Extract by itself, Monolaurin by itself, even Lysine but the kicker, I beleive, is Thornes Berbercap. I felt the need to try and get the word out on this Combo because it really worked wonders for me at least. Thorne Berbercap is worth every penny. Thanks iHerb for the Fast Safe Shipping.

Wonderful!

Carolanneにより Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

I had never heard of this product until a segment on a well-known television program. I have been taking it since May and I know my heart is stronger because of the difference in my circulation. My hands, calves and feet used to be cold and kind of gaunt looking. Now they look healthy and pink again like when I was younger! My husband was first to notice! I will be buying this product for as long as I need it! Of that I am sure!

Berbercap

5673290447568561869により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

Gave me stomachache

Mal sabor, pero buen producto / Bad tasty but It´s a good product

5434381057529737265により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

Lo tomo por consejo médico junto con un tratamiento prolongado con antibióticos, y hasta ahora no he sufrido candidiasis. Parece funcionar. Aunque el sabor es muy amargo y cae regular en el estómago. I take medical advice along with prolonged antibiotic treatment, and so far I have not suffered candidiasis. It seems to work. Although the taste is very bitter and falls usually in the stomach.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19