JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Used for several years

5104587166998418065により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

These tablets have been prescribed by my naturopath and it is great to be able to get them cheaper and more easily They contain many of the nutrients which I need in the form that I can use.. e.g. folate instead of folic.

很好的日常保健產品.

Reviewer1770167により May 13, 2014 に掲載

經由自然療法醫師的介紹服用已經好幾年了, 家裡也都一起在吃, 對身體的改善很明顯, 不論皮膚, 婦科問題, 過敏, 代謝等, 都有明顯的效果. 裡面也含有綜合維它命, 吃這個也省了吃維它命, 已是日常不可或缺的保健品.

Top notch specialized product

phillaにより Dec 30, 2013 に掲載

I usually do not buy multi supplements, but I bought this for my stepfather (advanced stage IV metastacized prostate cancer) as a nutrient base, so he could lessen the negative effects of the radiation and chemo he is being treated with. Hard to say if it worked, since he chose to only take 3 - 4 capsules a day. However, I always trust and cherish the quality, integrity and ingenuity that Thorne provides to the supplements market.

A HEALTHY DETOX

5004055376293818532により Dec 20, 2013 に掲載

This product was recommended by my naturopathic doctor and has aided me, along with a blood type diet (Dr. D'Adamo) & exercise in lowering my blood pressure 30 points and my cholesterol over 100 points.

Good Product!

5415187054762729988により Oct 17, 2013 に掲載

可以協助排除體內環境毒素好產品。

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent product (But be warned that the new formulation smells HORRIBLE, due to the addition of selenomethionine.)

Reviewer2462188により Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

This product SMELLS very strong. I actually thought there was something wrong with it and considered returning it. But first I checked Thorne's website and found this: "Some customers have noted that the multiple vitamin-mineral formulas have a strong odor. This is particularly noticeable to patients who have been taking the multiples long-term. The change in odor is due to the fact that we have (over the past year) changed from selenium picolinate to selenomethionine. While we believe selenomethionine is a superior form of selenium, it does have a bit of a sulfur smell, which is normal and does not reflect a problem with the product." "A ~bit~ of a sulfur smell" is quite the understatement. Superior form or not, I suspect they might switch back because some people just won't take a supplement that smells this bad. I'd like to add that in my 20 years of researching supplements, Thorne is the best brand I've found. They seem to use the best forms of nutrients more consistently than other brands, and they don't use unhealthy additives such as magnesium stearate. (Info on magnesium stearate: "Magnesium stearate is essentially a chalk-like substance, which prevents the supplements from sticking together and allows the machinery to run smoother and faster, which equates to cost savings during the manufacturing process. Magnesium stearate is not a source of magnesium and has no benefits, but may have a detrimental effect on your immune function as stearic acid has been linked to suppression of T cells. The filler also stimulates your gut to form a biofilm, which can prevent proper absorption of nutrients in your digestive tract." - Dr. Joseph Mercola) (I'm giving the product 4 stars only because the smell makes taking this supplement very unpleasant.)

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great price

5747046237059080475により Dec 07, 2012 に掲載

great quality. Great price. I am very satisfied with it.

Nice Basic Detox

4626571990704070080により Dec 05, 2012 に掲載

Help me more healthy. Thanks iHerb.com.

Best product!

5131977210082218462により Jun 12, 2012 に掲載

After using this product,I have a "Reverse Reaction" and feel better than before. I am very satisfied with it.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

best supplement which can replace multi vitamins

Reviewer1058150により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載