JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

nice

Reviewer2624820により Apr 07, 2010 に掲載

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

Birch sugar = white sugar

Reviewer2961203により Apr 28, 2010 に掲載

I cannot tell the difference between this sugar and white granulated sugar...it would fool the pickiest eater who would never know they're eating a low glycemic sweetner!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Reviewer2948648により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

Great taste

Kitty2kにより Apr 13, 2015 に掲載

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

Excellent sugar alternative!

Reviewer3304143により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

It really does seem to be the closest to sugar of all the natural alternatives I've tried and it didn't upset my stomach. A little goes a long way. Much better than other types of xylitol I've tried.

Great replacement for sugar

RutLervikにより Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

Absolutely the ultimate sweetener!!!

THE ULTIMATE SWEETENER

Reviewer3225496により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

I have used this product and loved it...it became unavailable at my local health food store...I found out it was out of stock from the manufacturer...but I found it at I HERB, placed an online order and it was delivered to my home in three days! Thank you, I HERB...I will consult your website first for this and other products I use...Jan_In_Texas

LOVE IT!

Reviewer1877725により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

This is really good stuff! Great sugar substitute - you won't miss sugar! I even prefer it to liquid Stevia clear (though I really like Stevia).

Awesome!

Reviewer1742806により Aug 20, 2010 に掲載

Best tasting sugar substitute - ever! Delicious!

Good!

Reviewer2678504により Oct 06, 2010 に掲載

Very good sweetner. Good company and iHerb is great.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16