JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Sweetener, 100% Pure Birch Sugar, 1.75 lbs (795 g)

¥2,920

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

nice

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2624820により Apr 07, 2010 に掲載

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

Birch sugar = white sugar

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2961203により Apr 28, 2010 に掲載

I cannot tell the difference between this sugar and white granulated sugar...it would fool the pickiest eater who would never know they're eating a low glycemic sweetner!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2948648により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

Great taste

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Kitty2kにより Apr 13, 2015 に掲載

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

Excellent sugar alternative!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3304143により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

It really does seem to be the closest to sugar of all the natural alternatives I've tried and it didn't upset my stomach. A little goes a long way. Much better than other types of xylitol I've tried.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16