JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very pleased

5179558927073707147により Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

After reading so many mixed reviews about this product I decided to buy the intro size as a precaution .Now, I understand the whole taste issue is subjective but to be honest ,i'm not sure what all the fuss is about .TO ME this taste very pleasant(I taste hints of nutmeg and cinnamon) , I like the texture and boy do I feel full.I followed the recommendation on the packaging and really enjoyed this concoction ,and I look forward to making variations on this in the future.If your sceptical about buying this, like I was ,just go with the intro size .At the end of the day what have you got to lose,a few bucks? or a fantastic ,healthy and nutritious meal alternative.

GREAT taste, the best meal replacemente I 've found

5239090316855360423により Dec 19, 2014 に掲載

Fantastic product, 100% recommended.

Awful.....

Reviewer2334842により Jun 25, 2014 に掲載

Good nutrition but just could not stomach the taste!

Excellent !

Reviewer3267913により Apr 22, 2014 に掲載

I have been eating the ultimate meal for over 10 years. What I like about this product is that thought out the years it stayed the same. It does its job due to the great ingredients and it's GMO. Highly recommended !

Works for me

Reviewer2249741により Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

Ultimate Meal helps give me that boost of energy for a full day's work.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I haven't written a review for a while, but I must write about

beacherryにより Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

The taste of this is horrible! I can eat pretty much any health food, I usually buy raw meal, although initially found that hard to swallow, I later appreciate it's natural flavour. BUT this, this is just something else. I add honey, I add yogurt, I add anything that would make a smoothy taste good, but I cannot mute the flavour of this product, a few times I almost puked. I am so glad that I got this small one, or else I don't know what to do with it.

It works

5043323544812545845により Nov 26, 2013 に掲載

I have taken this a couple of time so far and it works. I didn't need a meal and felt good.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ultimate meal is awesome

5734513769953766896により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

It satisfies your hunger, tastes great! It has everything you need to ensure you are getting your greens and proteins plus so much more!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent meal replacement

5026147473259108956により May 22, 2013 に掲載

very good for meal replacement, could feel the benefit after a day or two using it

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Awesome, can be made yummy

Reviewer2624333により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

This is not a fat filled desert smoothie mix. It is not candy. If you usually get your smoothies made at a smoothie bar, pass on this and buy a flavored whey mix. If you are seriously into your health, you will love this. I normally buy fresh greens, Kale, dandelion, spinach etc. and make my smoothies with alot of superfood additions, stevita, and a little fruit. This mix is great for quick, easy smoothies, perfect for the cottage/cabin, when I don't have fresh greens. I just made one that I split with my husband and he loved it. I used; Mix, 10 oz water, 4 ice cubes, 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries, spear frozen pineapple, 1/2 frozen banana, small handful frozen cranberries, 1 tsp. strawberry Stevita powder. You must drink this cold. There is a slight earthy under taste, but the berries and 1/2 banana fix that. The can gives clear directions. If you are adding the 1/2 cup blueberries that the can recommends the colour will turn purple. The company's website also gives recipe suggestions. Enjoy!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています