JA

のセーブ: ¥316 (9 % オフ)

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Awesome, can be made yummy

Reviewer2624333により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

This is not a fat filled desert smoothie mix. It is not candy. If you usually get your smoothies made at a smoothie bar, pass on this and buy a flavored whey mix. If you are seriously into your health, you will love this. I normally buy fresh greens, Kale, dandelion, spinach etc. and make my smoothies with alot of superfood additions, stevita, and a little fruit. This mix is great for quick, easy smoothies, perfect for the cottage/cabin, when I don't have fresh greens. I just made one that I split with my husband and he loved it. I used; Mix, 10 oz water, 4 ice cubes, 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries, spear frozen pineapple, 1/2 frozen banana, small handful frozen cranberries, 1 tsp. strawberry Stevita powder. You must drink this cold. There is a slight earthy under taste, but the berries and 1/2 banana fix that. The can gives clear directions. If you are adding the 1/2 cup blueberries that the can recommends the colour will turn purple. The company's website also gives recipe suggestions. Enjoy!

Ultimate meal

Reviewer2862330により Mar 10, 2010 に掲載

Outstanding quality among meal replacements. However, it's not recommended for people who want "tastes good" more than nutrition; but, if the nutrition is most important then it's hard to find better.

Fabulous

Reviewer1723619により Mar 03, 2012 に掲載

Great product as I've said before - and even without trying I seem to lose weight naturally.

It works

5043323544812545845により Nov 26, 2013 に掲載

I have taken this a couple of time so far and it works. I didn't need a meal and felt good.

ultimate meal is awesome

5734513769953766896により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

It satisfies your hunger, tastes great! It has everything you need to ensure you are getting your greens and proteins plus so much more!

Reviewer3306156により May 16, 2012 に掲載

nasty but good product. dried coconut helped the taste tremendously.

The taste is impossible!

Reviewer2348333により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

I am NO wimp when it comes to health foods. Juice spirulina, swallow clay by the teaspoon, take herbs by the teaspoon rather than capsules. And I imagine this stuff is super healthy. But the taste! Oh my the taste! Like sulphurous wind mixed with the worst of beans. I cannot manage it. Not regularly. In an emergency yest. But simply not do-able on a daily basis. And I am usually pretty brave with this sort of stuff. Maybe it would work if you mixed it with bananas and juice and stuff. But that is not the point for me. It is supposed to be healthy and convenient ALL ON ITS OWN. And all on its own, it is simply too unpleasant to drink. Yuk! Back to the spirulina, flax oil and clay.Yum by comparison.

Fantastic!

Reviewer2180958により Jan 19, 2009 に掲載

I add a couple of teaspoons to my daily green juice for that extra rounded nutrition.

Works for me

Reviewer2249741により Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

Ultimate Meal helps give me that boost of energy for a full day's work.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very Good For your health!

Reviewer1315916により Dec 25, 2010 に掲載

Not only is this product good for you, Iherb also shipped in plenty of time before my other supply ran out. Thank goodness to. It makes me feel much better in my body. Thank you Iherb. I also love the price to!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33