JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Seaweed Bath Co., Wildly Natural Seaweed Foot Butter, 2 oz (57 g)

¥610
その他のレビュー (44)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Softens my heels without a mess

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

organicにより Aug 03, 2012 に掲載

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

Rich and moisiturising

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1596347により Feb 17, 2013 に掲載

I have slightly cracked heels. Just started using for a few weeks and can see some improvements. To improve the results, I scrub my feet using a pumice stone in the shower and use this afterwards. I realise I need to use this every day consistently or the cracks start to appear again. Having said this, i like the packaging as it's convenient with the roll on and it feels very rich. I will give 3 stars for now and update later on.

Labai geras

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5462334646376170571により Apr 23, 2015 に掲載

Labai patogus, galima pasitepti tiesiog lovoje. Labai minkština odą, kojos kaip kūdikio po maždaug mėnesio naudojimo. Bus kartojamas.

No. Just do not.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5157381173289645154により Apr 19, 2014 に掲載

The smell of the cream is terrible. Causes vomiting. You can not use the product because of the smell. I threw the cream after one attempt. For me it was a waste of money. Not recommended at all.

Ingenious

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

DeanaSにより Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

So nice to apply without having to touch either it or my feet. It's so awkward anyway to reach the bottom of my feet. I keep this by my bed and apply just before sleep. I thought about getting those aloe infused socks but doesn't seem like I'll need them while using this. Moisturizing, healing.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15