JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Softens my heels without a mess

organicにより Aug 03, 2012 に掲載

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

No. Just do not.

5157381173289645154により Apr 19, 2014 に掲載

The smell of the cream is terrible. Causes vomiting. You can not use the product because of the smell. I threw the cream after one attempt. For me it was a waste of money. Not recommended at all.

Rich and moisiturising

Reviewer1596347により Feb 17, 2013 に掲載

I have slightly cracked heels. Just started using for a few weeks and can see some improvements. To improve the results, I scrub my feet using a pumice stone in the shower and use this afterwards. I realise I need to use this every day consistently or the cracks start to appear again. Having said this, i like the packaging as it's convenient with the roll on and it feels very rich. I will give 3 stars for now and update later on.

Labai geras

5462334646376170571により Apr 23, 2015 に掲載

Labai patogus, galima pasitepti tiesiog lovoje. Labai minkština odą, kojos kaip kūdikio po maždaug mėnesio naudojimo. Bus kartojamas.

Very handy

FairFinnにより Jan 01, 2015 に掲載

I think the idea of this product is ingenious! I like to moisturize my feet before bed and hate having to get up and wash my hands after, with this product I don't have to! I just pull on socks and go to sleep. It moisturizes well, and I like the smell, even if a lot of people don't seem to. To me it just smells like cocoa butter.

Smooth and melt-into-the-skin texture

4676120854685355403により Apr 20, 2015 に掲載

This product is so convenient to use. It's rich yet absorbs quickly, softens the skin really well. Though it's a 'foot' butter, I like using it on my hands too. I enjoy the tea tree oil smell. This feels smoother than the hand & body butter, maybe because of the higher cocoa butter content. Love this so much, would repurchase when I finish it. Already recommended to a few of my friends and coworkers.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Soothing skin and softening heels

4634674652158376456により Aug 17, 2013 に掲載

I like his product. It is easy and nice t use, it softens heels skin from the first use and soothes skin on the feet. To make it more effective ou'll need to use the stone to scrub your heels first.

Ingenious

DeanaSにより Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

So nice to apply without having to touch either it or my feet. It's so awkward anyway to reach the bottom of my feet. I keep this by my bed and apply just before sleep. I thought about getting those aloe infused socks but doesn't seem like I'll need them while using this. Moisturizing, healing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A nice product that works well.

4920839906792723020により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

It goes on smoothly and leaves my feet feeling nice and soft. I also use it on my knees and elbows for some heavy duty moisturizing. It doesn't have the greatest smell, but it isn't horrible and goes away quickly.

sooth and moisturize

4793514301339911259により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

sooth and moisturize, easy to use

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25