JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Seaweed Bath Co., Moisturizing Argan Shampoo, Unscented, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

¥1,560
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (4)
並び替え

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

Best unscented shampoo I've ever used

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1139510により Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

So glad I decided to try this. It has no smell whatsoever, goes on easily and comes off cleanly and left my hair very easy to manage. Plus, it seems to help moisturize my scalp without affecting my hair or making it oily. Really great shampoo-try it!

Excellent price/quality solution

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Pecheresseにより Aug 24, 2015 に掲載

I am proud to own long, wavy, naturally golden hair, which is unfortunately very dry on the last 15 cm, and this shampoo has definitely cured and revived the hair structure after the 1st bottle. The bottle itself lasts long, - please note that I wash hair twice a week. And moisturizing effect is visible, though i used it in the hottest months of the year. Nice product!

calmante e hidratante

4925339988864446388により Oct 08, 2014 に掲載

emulsiona finamente, es suave, deja el pelo bien, no enreda demasiado pero es indispensable un acondicionador después, no da picores y es 'relajante'

Great Shampoo for Flaky and Dry Scalp

5264838349035138221により Aug 04, 2015 に掲載

I saw the brand Seaweed Bath Co. was recommended in one of the articles online. Actually there's a list of products there, but I only manage to find a few, and judging from the ingredients and review, I finally decided to try Seaweed Bath Co. Shampoo Unscented! This is my alternate shampoo to my medicated shampoo (Stieprox/Nizoral), I have dry flaky scalp that forever can't be cured but can be maintained, and this shampoo helped me! It was great on scalp and now I'm trying out the eucalyptus and peppermint version and I like it better because you can feel the breeze on your scalp and it smells better.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4