JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best unscented shampoo I've ever used

Reviewer1139510により Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

So glad I decided to try this. It has no smell whatsoever, goes on easily and comes off cleanly and left my hair very easy to manage. Plus, it seems to help moisturize my scalp without affecting my hair or making it oily. Really great shampoo-try it!

Excellent price/quality solution

Pecheresseにより Aug 24, 2015 に掲載

I am proud to own long, wavy, naturally golden hair, which is unfortunately very dry on the last 15 cm, and this shampoo has definitely cured and revived the hair structure after the 1st bottle. The bottle itself lasts long, - please note that I wash hair twice a week. And moisturizing effect is visible, though i used it in the hottest months of the year. Nice product!

Great Shampoo for Flaky and Dry Scalp

5264838349035138221により Aug 04, 2015 に掲載

I saw the brand Seaweed Bath Co. was recommended in one of the articles online. Actually there's a list of products there, but I only manage to find a few, and judging from the ingredients and review, I finally decided to try Seaweed Bath Co. Shampoo Unscented! This is my alternate shampoo to my medicated shampoo (Stieprox/Nizoral), I have dry flaky scalp that forever can't be cured but can be maintained, and this shampoo helped me! It was great on scalp and now I'm trying out the eucalyptus and peppermint version and I like it better because you can feel the breeze on your scalp and it smells better.

calmante e hidratante

4925339988864446388により Oct 08, 2014 に掲載

emulsiona finamente, es suave, deja el pelo bien, no enreda demasiado pero es indispensable un acondicionador después, no da picores y es 'relajante'

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Limpia bien , pero me lo deja reseco

4872042476475154251により Jun 18, 2015 に掲載

Me gusta, pero lo esperaba mas suave

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5