Seaweed Bath Co., Soothing Body Wash, Eucalyptus & Peppermint Scent, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

¥ 1323.18
5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2498183 From Korea, Republic of on Mar 22, 2013

As I get older, my skin became drier and it hardened. Although my skin doesn't feel oily at all, my pores are clogged all the time. At first, I used skincare products for oily skin to get rid of blackheads, but it just worsened everything. But once I figured out that 'how much oil it produces' was not the problem i had, it was the dryness that was the core problem, I switched all my skincare products and things started to get better. I used dr. woods tea tree oil cleanser for a while and it fixed my problems about 90%. I still had blackheads but it was not that much at all. I only needed to remove them about once a 2 weeks-very managable. And I decided to give this a try. And viola! No more blackheads - even round my nose area. It's really amazing. Because it doesn't foam much I feel like it is not cleaning well, but it does clean AND soothes well. Like other reviewers said, it makes my skin really smooth, cool, and moisturized. I used to have wrinkles around my upper nose, GONE in just one use. Give it a try. you won't regret it. I wish iherb carries other body washes from seaweed bath Co. I wanna try lavender.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Super fresh

Posted by Reviewer2918682 From California on Oct 03, 2012

I use this as a shampoo, really exfoliates the skin and sends blood to surface. The peppermint scent is amazing!

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?