JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!

Reviewer2041686により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

First time I've tried this brand, and I really like it. The ginger and orange are the top flavours I get and it's really lovely.

Excellent.

Reviewer2280062により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

This is one of my favorite teas.

LOVE Tazo Spicy Ginger!

5713798828694037801により Feb 26, 2013 に掲載

I usually drink Tazo Chai Tea. When placing an order to stock up on my chai, I decided to ty the Spicy Ginger tea too. I was blown away by the taste. It is such a great flavored tea that tastes clean and fresh. Nice ginger flavor. LOVE this tea and will be purchasing it many, many more times. highly recommend it!

Good test, but not best

Reviewer2417516により Nov 28, 2012 に掲載

I love Tazo teas, but I prefer Yogi Ginger tea 3x more.

warm your body and mind

5714574371888572667により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

This ginger tea warm you not only physically but also mentally. You will feel once you try it!

really good

bobbienorthernにより Apr 24, 2015 に掲載

it is a really spicy and ginger tasting tea, it tastes like fresh cut ginger. The prices for the Tazo Teas is reasonable for the quality of the teas. This is the best ginger tea I have ever tasted. I think Tazo has the best tasting teas of all time and their quality is the finest and the price is so good also.

Riquísimo

5609013177412807838により Mar 20, 2014 に掲載

Con mucho sabor. Recomendable en invierno para entrar en calor.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My all-time favorite tea.

Reviewer3301547により Jul 25, 2015 に掲載

I initially received this as a present in my Christmas stocking. Now it's part of every order I place with iHerb. Love it as iced tea or hot tea. Often use it in sun tea along with organic white or green tea if I want caffeine. Great taste, healthy ingredients and organic!!

Interesting combination of flavors

GypsyWomanにより Feb 05, 2014 に掲載

While this tea was not the flavor I was expecting, I quite enjoyed it. It is flavorful but still mellow and light. It is not a "regular" of mine, but definitely a tea I enjoy periodically as part of my repertoire.

Not bad

Reviewer3102171により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

Nice and warm tea, great for cold days

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13