JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Gentle positivity

Reviewer2708009により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

Tweaking my brain chemistry gently without big pharma sledgehammer drugs I thought to try this,as before I was using a mixture of ashwagandha and rhodiola that has now been discotinued. i use this sporadically when I feel I need soothing and I have had good calming results. Calm and also clear headed.I recommend this.

Great results.

Reviewer2042570により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I take one capsule in the morning with food and feel calm all day...gets rid of the shakes taking care of 4 grandkids gives me!

not for me...

Reviewer2888170により May 11, 2012 に掲載

I was disappointed that I did not experience any kind of calming affect after using this product. Glad it helps lots of other people.

Didn't help at all

DeanaSにより Aug 16, 2012 に掲載

In fact I think I was more stressed on these! It may take more time. I was very hopeful for this as I'm what I call a stress monkey.

Bob

Reviewer1769841により Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

Fantastic!! I sleep soundly, wake clear headed Not foggy headed. I will order more. This is a must try If you don't sleep well.

nice

inbalweismanにより Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

it works good for PMS.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent for unwinding at day's end

Reviewer1777653により Jul 18, 2012 に掲載

I work as a trainer and between the energy of club and clients + my own workouts and nearing 50 yrs- I have appreciated the quality in all the adaptogens made by S.H.I.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I took half of the package(twenty capsules) and...

Reviewer1708481により Apr 03, 2012 に掲載

...didn't feel any change in my actions, really. I guess it was sort of an experiment. Well, any-way, I'd bet the product is all-right, just perhaps not for me.

Soothing

5459419635163566386により Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

This is by far the best product in my supplement cabinet. I order in bulk.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

juniperにより Feb 18, 2013 に掲載

I do sleep better with this product. It doesn't make you drowsy but let you sleep more soundly.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26