JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Swedish Tranquility Calming Formula!

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

RELAXATION IN A CAPSULE!!

HealthandBeautyGirlにより Feb 04, 2014 に掲載

This stuff works for me, really relaxes me. Most things either don't work for me or make me more jittery. One of these capsules is enough for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

actually makes me slightly jumpy & Jittery...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

i would go with Schisandra , Suma (Brazilian Ginesng , Maca (Lepidium meyenii) or Amla (Emblica officinalis | Indian gooseberry).Chamomile,also known as Matricaria recutita never calmed me down either,then again i prefer other herbs like valerian (Valeriana officinalis),Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) or Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Average

odereviewsにより May 31, 2013 に掲載

This does calm me a bit, but can't say it has been improved my quality of sleep that much. Points for nicely colored package. If you have tried other anti-stress products without success. Maybe this works for you...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

better take in the evening

5426359968358521112により May 21, 2013 に掲載

It really makes me calm but it also makes me very sleepy. So I avoid taking it before evening.

A Bit Expensive but Very Effective

ShelleyPにより Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

This is probably the most effective ashwagandha that I've used with regards to relaxation and just taking the edge off stress. Perhaps it's the addition of the Chamomile extract, but it does work better for me than any other ashwagandha product I've tried. I use 2 or 3 daily on a regular basis while going through peri-menopause and while it may not be the only thing I need, it really does make a positive difference.

ok

5033336014423175051により Mar 06, 2013 に掲載

Thank you for a good product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

juniperにより Feb 18, 2013 に掲載

I do sleep better with this product. It doesn't make you drowsy but let you sleep more soundly.

Works great before bed

Reviewer2488579により Feb 11, 2013 に掲載

Gives you a deep sleep if you take and if you find yourself a little anxious during the day just pop one in you should be fine for at least 2-3 hours.

I feel a difference

Reviewer1824368により Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

I take these when stress gets high, especially during school and exams. And they help a lot. I feel a difference and I am happy iherb offers these.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26