JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

LOTS OF VITAMIN D ! (for the money)

saynotorxdrugsにより Sep 22, 2015 に掲載

Title says it all. Easy to take, too. No drops or big pills or hastles. Highly Recommend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as described and unexpected side effect

FrenchBerberにより Jul 28, 2015 に掲載

I bought it for me and my mother. It does not dissolve Instantly. Indeed, it takes more than 5 minutes to dissolve completely under my tongue. In the meanwhile, you swallow a part of it. I took it 3 times just to make sure it was not specific to one pill. My mother who used to take french vitamin D-based product didn't like it. By the way, she has diabetes type 2 and take various other pills. She earned two large painful pimples on her leg the same day after eating just one. She never had that before. I cant prove it is related to that but she does not want it anymore.

I trust this D3

4990023730774113856により Dec 26, 2014 に掲載

I have had very low d3 levels and have had cancer in past years. This is the only d3 I take daily, along with K2 by life Extension. Superior Source works and my D3 levels have gone from 20 to 65-68 on quarterly bloodwork tests. It takes a couple months if you are depleted, but I even have less body aches and feel better knowing my d3 lvls are in normal range now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

seems to help with sleep....

Reviewer1983035により Sep 04, 2014 に掲載

if taken at night.

Excellent

Reviewer1148576により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wondering why it is different?

Reviewer2876212により Jun 22, 2013 に掲載

I purchased this product once before. It was the only Vit D-5000 that didn't make my young adult daughter feel nauseated after taking it. But this new bottle isn't the same. It doesn't dissolve under the tongue like the first lot, we have to chew it and it doesn't taste quite the same.

So easy to take !

OrganicGirlにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I have always used softgels but these are so much better !! Just a real small tablet disolving instantly. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The tablets poorly hold together

4771196501841825363により May 09, 2013 に掲載

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

Easy to take

Reviewer1245181により Mar 10, 2013 に掲載

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

So very convenient

5758450263846515552により Dec 30, 2012 に掲載

A great way and a great product. Superior Source are to be commended on their entire range of products.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19