JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg Review

odereviewsにより 11 26, 2012 に掲載

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one small red micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. This one cost bit more than the version with 400mcg of Folic Acid. I had a little break between these two product, so I can't say for sure which one is better. All I can say that these both are great! Taking away that foggy feeling. :)

Superior Source's MicroLingual vitamin B12

coupon-code-2014により 4 29, 2013 に掲載

In my opinion this vitamin B12 is high quality product at competitive price. Superior Source's dissolve tablets are small and red. Red is the natural color of Vitamin B12. Tablets dissolves quickly and produces energy immediately. It also helps me to sleep through the night. Must order this more in the future.

B12

Reviewer2531271により 2 06, 2013 に掲載

Great product! Many people don't realize that methylcobalamin is the better absorbed B12; while a little more expensive, you get what you pay for.

Excellent

5681316234232543643により 8 13, 2013 に掲載

Very easy to use - feeling more mentally alert after 2 weeks usage - will definitely continue to purchase this product

Excellent

Reviewer2377709により 2 22, 2012 に掲載

The sub-lingual delivery of this vitamin combination makes it both efficient and effective. My only criticism is subjective, and that is that I found it overly sweet to the taste.

Love this B supplement!

Reviewer2476430により 5 16, 2012 に掲載

My daughter and I are both very tummy-sensitive to synthetic Bs. These melt instantly, and do not upset us at all!

I like

Reviewer3237124により 12 27, 2011 に掲載

IT has three principal viamin B, suppose to be vegetarian and is sublingual and good price

Superior Methylcobalamin

5362502063561288148により 7 16, 2013 に掲載

Love this brand, easy to use, melts instantly!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1374039により 3 24, 2011 に掲載

Appreciate being able to order and receive quality products from you very rapidly...sbrisco

Under tongue

Reviewer1750553により 3 27, 2011 に掲載

Pleasant taste. Dissolves quickly. Gives me energy. Have ordered several times. A small pill without fillers. Excellent product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25