JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Microlingual, Vitamin D3

Reviewer1324412により May 30, 2011 に掲載

Eaisy Taking and You Could Feel The difference between the fast dissolving under tongue, and the regular capsule. 10.000 IU is a good amount for Me, My Body really likes this Vitamin. Thank You.

vit D3

Reviewer2640010により Jul 09, 2011 に掲載

no complaints

Inst disolve tabs

Giordieにより Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Perfect for me who cannot get tabs, pills caps etc down...good quality products.

Strongest D That I Could Find

Reviewer1022577により Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength

Reviewer2729495により Oct 27, 2014 に掲載

I purchased this product for my horse. She has PPID (Cushings Disease) and couldn't shake skin infections. I started with 2 daily and after great improvement in 2 months, I now administer 1 daily with Prascend Pergolide for PPID! It as hard to find a D3 in a high dosage... this works very well for my horse. I administer it in a syringe with a bit of water and she takes it super easy. It breaks down quickly. Thank you!

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

4819717247518805977により Feb 13, 2015 に掲載

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

It works!

DesertLivingにより Apr 30, 2015 に掲載

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

sunlight