JA

Reviewer2640010により Jul 09, 2011 に掲載

no complaints

Inst disolve tabs

Giordieにより Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Perfect for me who cannot get tabs, pills caps etc down...good quality products.

Strongest D That I Could Find

Reviewer1022577により Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength

Reviewer2729495により Oct 27, 2014 に掲載

I purchased this product for my horse. She has PPID (Cushings Disease) and couldn't shake skin infections. I started with 2 daily and after great improvement in 2 months, I now administer 1 daily with Prascend Pergolide for PPID! It as hard to find a D3 in a high dosage... this works very well for my horse. I administer it in a syringe with a bit of water and she takes it super easy. It breaks down quickly. Thank you!

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

4819717247518805977により Feb 13, 2015 に掲載

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

It works!

DesertLivingにより Apr 30, 2015 に掲載

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

sunlight