Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength, MicroLingual, 10,000 IU, 100 Tablets

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This is effective and I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2135673 on Jun 26, 2012

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

easy D

Posted by Reviewer1103523 on Nov 15, 2011

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Strongest D That I Could Find

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 29, 2013

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1790342 on Sep 30, 2012

This product is remarkable. The sublingual delivery provides several advantages. Think about it.

Best high dose Vita D supplement

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Feb 13, 2011

Great product, these are high dose tiny tabs that are easy to take. Very happy with product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »