JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

This is effective and I love it!

Reviewer2135673により Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

Thank you iherb!

atarhimにより Mar 29, 2016 に掲載

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

easy D

Reviewer1103523により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Superior Source D3 sublingual

4945672219878736095により Jun 18, 2016 に掲載

Couldn't be happier.

Excellent

Reviewer1790342により Sep 30, 2012 に掲載

This product is remarkable. The sublingual delivery provides several advantages. Think about it.

Best high dose Vita D supplement

Reviewer2963961により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

Great product, these are high dose tiny tabs that are easy to take. Very happy with product.

Vitamin D3 dissolve tablets

Reviewer3306274により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

Easy to take, no bad taste. A OK item

D Happiness

Reviewer2671833により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

Very happy with the Vitamin D3 product I ordered. Thank you.

Great product and service

Reviewer3287905により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

The price was phenomenal. I received my product extremely fast. I am quite satisfied with company and will order my vitamin D from them again.

Microlingual, Vitamin D3

Reviewer1324412により May 30, 2011 に掲載

Eaisy Taking and You Could Feel The difference between the fast dissolving under tongue, and the regular capsule. 10.000 IU is a good amount for Me, My Body really likes this Vitamin. Thank You.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17