JA

その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

This is effective and I love it!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2135673により Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

easy D

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1103523により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Excellent

Reviewer1790342により Sep 30, 2012 に掲載

This product is remarkable. The sublingual delivery provides several advantages. Think about it.

Best high dose Vita D supplement

Reviewer2963961により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

Great product, these are high dose tiny tabs that are easy to take. Very happy with product.

Vitamin D3 dissolve tablets