JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Love them!!

Reviewer1987862により Jan 03, 2008 に掲載

I like getting my calcium, vitamin D and magnesium all-in-one on a normal day. Getting them with pomegranate and blueberry adds more nutritional benefits.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product, no ill effects

Reviewer2905922により Nov 08, 2009 に掲載

I've been taking this product for a few months. Good product.

Super Nutrition Calcium Blend

Reviewer2160005により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

This is one of my favorite supplements ever! The price is right and the speed of delivery (and shipping costs) is always excellent with iHerb.

Love it!

krupenekにより Jul 01, 2016 に掲載

I bought it for my Mom who struggles with Osteoporosis, but it becames my favourite too! A thoroughly thought combination of ingredients, that include Vitamin K2 in the form MK7, which is essential for bone strength and cardiovascular health. Pills are slightly big, but not too hard to swallow. Have a nice sour taste thanks to Vitamin C.

Nice calcium blend

Reviewer2591917により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

I really like the varied supplements included with this calcium. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the size of the tablets, and to get the recommended amounts you have to take three of them a day.

calcium in 3 easy swallow tabs

Reviewer1658682により Jan 26, 2008 に掲載

This is an excellant product, that I have been using for some time,now. Only 3 tablets provide ALL the calcium & vit.D. along with the rest of the essential minerals. It breaks down & absorbs well

very good

Reviewer1202829により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

I really like this brand!

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7