JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Protein Powder

5204070678750126445により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

I have been using this product for some years now and really rate it. I started using it because I was looking for a non whey protein that was good for a long distance runner. I use it daily with my breakfast cereal and also in my recovery drink after exercise. It ticks all the boxes for me and I love the vanilla taste.

I would recomend this

5507448051301812286により Apr 01, 2015 に掲載

The product is very good and arrived on date as promissed.

Nice

5035019839239143260により Mar 11, 2015 に掲載

waiting for my muscles to grow :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Alisa

5008354630209337085により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

This is my favourite protein powder by far. It tastes nice but still natural - not too sweet or artificial-tasting like some other protein powders. It is versatile - I use it in smoothies, with yoghurt as a dessert, in porridge or in raw treat recipes. highly reccommend!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

delicious and worth the price

5157609884189752766により Dec 01, 2014 に掲載

The taste is very good and the texture is enjoyable too - unlike in some other rice protein products.

The best!

5564213725137471731により Nov 01, 2014 に掲載

always have that at home!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A protein powder sourced from plant protein

5112028842132153809により Aug 31, 2014 に掲載

One of the best tasting Protein powders around. A great alternative to Whey protein powders, especially if you have dairy sensitivity of allergies. My 15 year old son is using it, as he is very active and finds the texture and taste very satisfactory and finds it lasts him a few hours, which is great between meals. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is bed-ridden, elderly, or looking to boost your protein intake naturally. Especially good for vegetarians.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Unbelievably good tasting. After two weeks I am slimmer and more satiated.

Reviewer2344847により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

This is the best tasting rice protein I've ever used. I have been using expensive rice protein products by Metagenics and Ortho Mollecular Products for a long time so I was very surprised to discover how much better tasting this brand is. I wish I could know for certain that this is a "complete protein" as the company is suggesting (apparently the fermentation process enhances the amino acids bioavailability). Bottom line though is that I do feel more satiated and slimmer after only two weeks of snacks with this particular protein. I only wish it wasn't priced so high.

Love it!

5346998093848616371により Aug 16, 2014 に掲載

I love this protein powder! The vanilla flavour works well in everything I've tried so far (even savoury dishes!). I especially love using it for baking. I don't find the texture too chalky as some people have said. Will definitely buy again! (Although it will be a while, the bag is HUGE!)

Nice Protein

5534303202323310979により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

This is fine mixed with coconut milk, a little bit chalky but put in a blender and you have a nice smoothy. My favorite is the sun warrior blend and mercolas pea protein which I mix it up and never stick to just one protein but if I do its the blend. Great customer service from iherb.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 121