JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No residue or weird smell--just static free clothes!

Katherineにより Mar 21, 2014 に掲載

In the last 10 years, I've tried every fabric softener iherb.com carries and above all others have decided on the Earth and Sun Fabric Softener sheets. It's important to be prepared for the fact that they aren't typical dryer sheets made from compressed rayon fibers but rather papery instead. They feel and look almost like waxed paper with perforations covering the entire sheet. The sheets are folded in thirds with a perforated "tear line" down the middle. Before opening the sheet, tear it in half along the line. When the sheet is unfolded then torn, it tends to rip unevenly. Then open each half and toss it in the dryer on your laundry and start the cycle. At the end of the cycle, the paper sheets will be bunched up and should be discarded. While the scented sheets smell like baby aspirin, there is no lingering smell at the end of the cycle. In other words, if you're looking for something to scent your laundry, look elsewhere (Mrs Meyers Geranium liquid fabric softener is great for that). The resulting laundry is just dry and non-static. It's not freakishly soft like it's been coated in lotion as is the case with many other fabric softeners. My skin tends to react with dermatitis to most scented and unscented fabric softeners (though not all) but this one causes me no issues. If you want a mild, gentle, non-irritating dryer sheet to reduce static and leave no film on your clothes, this is it! We use a box or two a year.

work really well!!

5673202878525229936により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

we really appreciate how quickly the products arrived and how good the price was. The dryer sheets work very well for us and we will definitely order them again!

we like this

Reviewer1344878により Dec 27, 2013 に掲載

my daughter and I like the product and will order and will order again and again.

average

Reviewer1117669により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

These are okay. Not the best, but if they degrade better than others I will keep using.

Better than nothing

Reviewer1547019により Mar 09, 2012 に掲載

These work better than no sheets in the dryer, but not as well as most fabric softener sheets. That being said, these are also a lot more environmentally friendly. I plan to continue using these and reordering more when needed.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5