JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Stevita, Simply Stevia, .7 oz (20 g)

¥886
その他のレビュー (6)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 22

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

This stevia is the best!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1833508により Nov 18, 2009 に掲載

I did my homework first in finding the best stevia. Not all stevia is the same. Some put other things in with it. But Simply Stevia is great. I was able after many years to stop using sugar in my coffee. I think this is the best out there so far. I haven't tried the green stevia yet. That one is the most organic.

he best of the best

Reviewer1037952により Jul 29, 2011 に掲載

best sub sweetener I have ever used

The Best Sweetener!

Reviewer2818541により Mar 03, 2012 に掲載

I am so amazed at this little jar of sweetener. I used 1/4 tsp. in a recipe that called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it was absolutely perfect. So don't be fooled by the little jar. It only takes a little to sweeten and I am really glad to stop using sugar.

good stevia

Reviewer1643645により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

this has a bit more of an aftertaste than other white stevia powders but is much better quality. i called the company and they use stevia from south america as opposed to china, where most other stevias come from . it's less processed too.

Meets my expectations!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2539445により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

I have been looking for a good Stevia. Several years ago someone gave me a packet to try. Recently I've been trying some different brands and yours is the one that meets my expectations. I will definetly order more when I need more.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 22