JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This stevia is the best!

Reviewer1833508により Nov 18, 2009 に掲載

I did my homework first in finding the best stevia. Not all stevia is the same. Some put other things in with it. But Simply Stevia is great. I was able after many years to stop using sugar in my coffee. I think this is the best out there so far. I haven't tried the green stevia yet. That one is the most organic.

he best of the best

Reviewer1037952により Jul 29, 2011 に掲載

best sub sweetener I have ever used

The Best Sweetener!

Reviewer2818541により Mar 03, 2012 に掲載

I am so amazed at this little jar of sweetener. I used 1/4 tsp. in a recipe that called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it was absolutely perfect. So don't be fooled by the little jar. It only takes a little to sweeten and I am really glad to stop using sugar.

good stevia

Reviewer1643645により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

this has a bit more of an aftertaste than other white stevia powders but is much better quality. i called the company and they use stevia from south america as opposed to china, where most other stevias come from . it's less processed too.

Meets my expectations!

Reviewer2539445により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

I have been looking for a good Stevia. Several years ago someone gave me a packet to try. Recently I've been trying some different brands and yours is the one that meets my expectations. I will definetly order more when I need more.

Simply Stevia

Reviewer1364168により Jun 03, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff. It's got no fillers and doesn't affect my blood sugar. A little bit goes a long way. The price here is great as is the shipping cost.

hubby likes it better

Reviewer1386476により Dec 20, 2008 に掲載

I've been looking for a stevia that doesn't have a bitter after taste. This one seems to better than the Now I had previously purchased. I will buy this again

Filler free Stevia

Reviewer1687808により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product. No fillers.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as much aftertaste as other stevias

Reviewer2961203により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

This is a very concentrated product, a little goes a long way. It mixes easily. Sometimes I detect a slight artificial taste but for the most part it's the best stevia I've tried.

Just what I expected

5184967545424784821により Aug 17, 2013 に掲載

This is, in my opinion, the perfect sweetener. I know some people may be bothered by the rather bitter aftertaste, but I have no problem with that. In fact, I have found that I can hardly detect the aftertaste when I use the Stevia for baked products or for beverages, which I most frequently use it for.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22