JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

stevita, sinple stevita

Reviewer2410335により Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

taste very good. difficult to open the lid. maybe the bottle that I receive was a very old one. it was impossible to read the date at the botton.

Good basic stevia

5740356004156854382により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

I like this.

Pure and lasts ages!

5458354729295367836により Jan 03, 2014 に掲載

A few years ago I was excited to see tubs of "stevia" in the Supermarket, so I immediately bought one, only to return it to the shop when I found out that, contrary to what the product's name indicated, the product was largely something else and potentially undesirable. After some research I ended up on iHerb, and purchased several jars of Stevita's Simply-Stevia and some stevia tablets from another brand, both of which I liked. The only - tiny! - issues were that the powder would blow away quite easily from the spoon, and the tablets would sometimes leave a little bit of residue in the last sip. Nothing worth moaning about though!!! What made me prefer the powder in the end, is that it takes only a tiny bit to sweeten my drinks enough (I use half a wooden stirring stick, which I keep inside the jar), so it lasts for ages, yet the jar is small enough to carry in my handbag. Of course this goes hand in hand with the fact that this product is free from fillers, and it also makes it more economical. The second lot I ordered was even better still, in that the powder is now just a little bit courser (like a very fine salt), which means it is not blowing away anymore. So now this product is absolutely 100% perfect for me! I found the flavour fine, and it did not take very long at all to get used to it. It is not totally identical to sugar, but close enough, and certainly close enough when you consider how bad sugar is!! It definitely tastes much better to me than all the chemical stuff that is out there!

Sour and artificial

5509953053814270823により Nov 18, 2013 に掲載

This is not a good quality stevia, it tastes very sour and artificial in taste... and I have tried a lot of stevia! This ruined my teas, and I would rather drink them without... Disapointing...

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Extremely sweet and kind of bitter

5502074956781429298により Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

Great price and good sweetener, that is very VERY Sweet. Will last me a long time, have to figure out how to use it properly thou.

Good1

Fantasyにより Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

Nice stevia, but rememeber to use a little amount and taste as you sweeten so it doesnt give you a bitter aftertaste,

Just what I expected

5184967545424784821により Aug 17, 2013 に掲載

This is, in my opinion, the perfect sweetener. I know some people may be bothered by the rather bitter aftertaste, but I have no problem with that. In fact, I have found that I can hardly detect the aftertaste when I use the Stevia for baked products or for beverages, which I most frequently use it for.

Good quality stevia.

Reviewer2787303により Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

Good tasting stevia with no additives and a great price.

Simpley Stevia

5009927467533989003により Jun 13, 2013 に掲載

Hard to judge such a small amount needed.

Great stuff!

5326360745502776455により Jan 23, 2013 に掲載

I am delighted to have found this. I even sprinkle a little tad over my salad as i am trying to stay away form too much honey in my (home-made always!) salad dressings. Delecious!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22