JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

YUM YUM YUM!!!

Reviewer3355801により Oct 19, 2009 に掲載

This stuff is great! I use it in my coffee and milk along with a drop of peppermint and....WOW... I have a delicious coffee drink that tastes just like those $4 drinks I used to buy in a daily basis!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I admit to my addiction of chocolate!

Reviewer3343205により May 01, 2009 に掲載

My addiction to chocolate is easily satisfied by Stevita Delight, Chocolate Flavored Stevia. With adding two tablespoons of this product to a cup of hot water and several drops of Stevia extracts, this addiction is easily satisfied. My only compalaint is that this product is not sold in a larger container. Don't be afraid to experiment with extracts which are calorie free.

Great for baking!

Reviewer2289416により Mar 05, 2009 に掲載

We haven't tried this as a hot chocolate drink yet. I have used it to make gluten & sugar free muffins for my husband. It's nice b/c the stevia in this mix is enough to sweeten the entire batch of muffins and I don't have to add any more stevia.

Yum

Reviewer2409487により Sep 01, 2008 に掲載

Save yourself a little money and calories by using this in your morning coffee along with a little milk. A great substitute for that latte and tastes great, plus, no artificial flavors or sweetners! yum!

Stevita Delight Chocolate

Reviewer3013632により Jan 21, 2009 に掲載

Great product for kids. Feel better about using this than white sugared cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix.

Perfect

charlottemskにより Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

My fave chocolate drink when sweetened with stevia or erythinol.

Chocolate Delight Stevia

Reviewer1393855により Dec 03, 2008 に掲載

Great flavor and desolved well into my coffee.

Taste well

Reviewer3280775により Mar 20, 2011 に掲載

I think i used to much to much to make my hot choc. it was very bitter. If you love choc like i do, please order this u won't be disappointed at all

pretty good

Reviewer2851905により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載

Could be sweeter maybe

not that great

Reviewer2672403により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

too sweet and too chocolatey. maybe I just haven't given it a chance

商品 1 - 10 の合計 43