Stevita, Flavored Stevia Delight, Chocolate Powder, 4.2 oz (120 g)

¥ 654.11
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

YUM YUM YUM!!!

Posted by Reviewer3355801 From Alabama on Oct 19, 2009

This stuff is great! I use it in my coffee and milk along with a drop of peppermint and....WOW... I have a delicious coffee drink that tastes just like those $4 drinks I used to buy in a daily basis!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

I admit to my addiction of chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer3343205 From Mississippi on May 01, 2009

My addiction to chocolate is easily satisfied by Stevita Delight, Chocolate Flavored Stevia. With adding two tablespoons of this product to a cup of hot water and several drops of Stevia extracts, this addiction is easily satisfied. My only compalaint is that this product is not sold in a larger container. Don't be afraid to experiment with extracts which are calorie free.

Stevita Delight Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3013632 on Jan 21, 2009

Great product for kids. Feel better about using this than white sugared cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2409487 From Oregon on Sep 01, 2008

Save yourself a little money and calories by using this in your morning coffee along with a little milk. A great substitute for that latte and tastes great, plus, no artificial flavors or sweetners! yum!

Great for baking!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 From Maryland on Mar 05, 2009

We haven't tried this as a hot chocolate drink yet. I have used it to make gluten & sugar free muffins for my husband. It's nice b/c the stevia in this mix is enough to sweeten the entire batch of muffins and I don't have to add any more stevia.