JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Enough prepared/cured?

Reviewer1511999により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

This is a he shou wu that is said to be cured/prepared, but gives me severe diarrhea. Raw, or not prepared he shou wu does not have the same great function for hair and energy as the correctly prepared one (cooked with black beans). And raw or not correct cured/prepared, it would indeed give you diarrhea (which this does). I have tested this product for several weeks now, and the diarrhea just gets worse and worse. Not very great. I don't think it is correctly prepared.

super produit

4825692729238522702により Dec 15, 2013 に掲載

j utilise ce produit depuis peu et j observe deja des effets forts positifs...redonne de l énergie et aide à relativiser , clarté mentale observée... à recommander...

Seems to help me!

5463066110462633336により May 17, 2014 に掲載

I add it to my daily smoothies and it seems to do it's trick keeping my energy levels up.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good and affordable!

olofperssonにより Feb 01, 2016 に掲載

Around 4 milliliters (1/3 tablespoon) of Fo-Ti Root Powder in your porridge or smoothie goes a long way. I definitely feel a more stable physical energy throughout the day. Mind gets focused! Extremely economical to use! Bought this 4 months ago and I think I still got 50% left in the bag.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4