JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Interesting

philosophicalcatにより Aug 05, 2010 に掲載

The tale of a small, struggling business which finally makes it to the big leagues. The writing style was interesting, with grammar and idiom errors at the beginning but polished prose at the end, almost as if shadowing NOW`s humble origins and growth into a large, reputable and sophisticated company. This book has encouraged me to focus more on NOW products than formally, after learning about the care with which they treat their products, and the constant testing for quality control.

The story of NOW foods.

Leioneにより Apr 20, 2014 に掲載

If you buy NOW products and would like to find out more about the company behind them or if you just like success stories of small family-owned companies, this book is definitely for you. It's pretty informative and easy to read.

Great Story about how NOW came to be

Reviewer3352888により Oct 29, 2009 に掲載

Interesting facts and information about the NOW food and supliment company. Good read for anyone interested in the history of the company they buy from. Nice insight into a family company.

A good read

healthydoesitにより Aug 27, 2016 に掲載

I purchased this book a couple of years ago, but set it to the side like most things. Recently, I was cleaning off my shelving unit and decided to give this book a go. It was a great read! I thought it was going to be about the Now brand products, but it's more of the story behind the company. The book details the struggle that the family faced as they began this company and goes through the trials and tribulations of becoming a successful business. There are some funny moments in here and I loved hearing about the family. It provided a good insight into the Now brand and the work and heart and dedication behind it. I really enjoyed the book. A quick easy read at about 100 pages or so. If my review helped you, please click yes below. Take a look at my page to see more than 150 honest reviews on products I purchased here on iherb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Show me the Clinical Trials.

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Jun 11, 2015 に掲載

Good reading if you need to kill time, but not very much info about proven benefits of the products.

Light informative read about NOW

Reviewer2275254により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

This little book is a simple read and just reminds you that ordinary people who keep at anything eventually succeed. I use many of their products and just wanted to know a little more about NOW

Good reference

Reviewer3338262により Nov 11, 2009 に掲載

I found this useful.

Now Foods Book

Reviewer2349153により Dec 02, 2009 に掲載

Great book to read.

Good book.

Reviewer2399240により Feb 17, 2010 に掲載

Detailing you on NOW Foods' history. Interesting.

Good Book

EdithWにより Mar 21, 2010 に掲載

I have not read all of it but it is interesting & informative.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27