JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Special, マグネシウム、 The Missing Link to Better Health、 32 Pages (Discontinued Item)

¥241
その他のレビュー (2)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 58

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Daring Declaration by a M.D., N.D.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

RubiesHealthにより Apr 17, 2013 に掲載

"Informative" is an understatement for this booklet. It contains important nutritional facts that most doctors carelessly forget or choose to ignore in medical practice. The author's account of her experience in medical school, witnessing a hypertensive-convulsing-expectant mother who was saved by IV magnesium alone, is a stark reminder of the power of macro-minerals. She was later told "there were perfectly good drugs to use for everyone else and we didn't have to bother with magnesium!". This booklet remains at the edge of my bookshelf, highlighted and dog-eared by regular references, and it will remain so for a very long time. I have read almost all the booklets available at iHerb and this is one of the best.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Read this! It will save you life.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

DinaB123により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

This is a good one to test if your physician is educated enough to know underpinning to a multitude of conditions, which can be addressed through smart supplementation. Unfortunately most of the general practitioners are brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies pushing blockbuster drugs.

Interesting Read

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1679297により Dec 15, 2012 に掲載

interesting read, bottom line take your magnesium with calcium and you will be a calmer person.

Very informative!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer29875314により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I recommended this booklet for all my friends ! NOW I know how important is magnesium for us. I told all of my uncles, aunts, my mother and other senior people our family are friends with. Some people already solved some health issue simply by using magnesium. Please, take this booklet, read it it and share with people you know!

Good book!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1523883により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

I try to remember to order one of these books every time I place an order so that I can send it to my friends. So many people are short of mg and don't know it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 58