JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥218

¥218

のセーブ: ¥0 (0 % オフ)

• Read this booklet entirely on-line Free of charge!

• カスタマーの評価

1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Daring Declaration by a M.D., N.D.

RubiesHealthにより Apr 17, 2013 に掲載

"Informative" is an understatement for this booklet. It contains important nutritional facts that most doctors carelessly forget or choose to ignore in medical practice. The author's account of her experience in medical school, witnessing a hypertensive-convulsing-expectant mother who was saved by IV magnesium alone, is a stark reminder of the power of macro-minerals. She was later told "there were perfectly good drugs to use for everyone else and we didn't have to bother with magnesium!". This booklet remains at the edge of my bookshelf, highlighted and dog-eared by regular references, and it will remain so for a very long time. I have read almost all the booklets available at iHerb and this is one of the best.

Interesting Read

Reviewer1679297により Dec 15, 2012 に掲載

interesting read, bottom line take your magnesium with calcium and you will be a calmer person.

Excellent Book -- Everyone Should Read

Reviewer2890237により Jun 19, 2011 に掲載

Magnesium deficiency affects people in an unbelievable amount of ways. From your bones to fibromyalgia, it plays a key part in so much. I think everyone should read this booklet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Read this! It will save you life.

DinaB123により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

This is a good one to test if your physician is educated enough to know underpinning to a multitude of conditions, which can be addressed through smart supplementation. Unfortunately most of the general practitioners are brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies pushing blockbuster drugs.

good info

Reviewer2763997により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

check it out if you have blood pressure issues--magnesium may be the missing ingredient!

Good book!

Reviewer1523883により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

I try to remember to order one of these books every time I place an order so that I can send it to my friends. So many people are short of mg and don't know it.

Wonderful information booklet.

Reviewer3354974により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

This pamplet made me research magnesium. Wow! Did I learn a lot. Thanks for sending it to me.

Very informative!

Reviewer29875314により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I recommended this booklet for all my friends ! NOW I know how important is magnesium for us. I told all of my uncles, aunts, my mother and other senior people our family are friends with. Some people already solved some health issue simply by using magnesium. Please, take this booklet, read it it and share with people you know!

Good educational booklet

Reviewer3101973により May 09, 2012 に掲載

This small booklet is useful for people who don't know the many ways magnesium is used in the body, and how deficiency can affect us. I think most people would be shocked to discover the number of 'illnesses' being treated with drugs are actually due to magnesium deficiency. I highly recommend the book by the same author for more detailed information. I would recommend the book to anyone wanting to get well or stay well.

Good Reading

DiahElmo-26により Jul 22, 2012 に掲載

Pretty interesting, it clear my mind now. I been having legs cramp in the middle of the night, at times, when i seated too long at my desk. Doctor told me, calves cramp related to magnesium/calcium/zinc deficiency.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 58