JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Freebie looks good

FEED-ME-MOREにより 5 19, 2013 に掲載

Even though I don't think that D'Adamo creates very good and special personalized stuff, this freebie is exception. He even tried hard to add better other ingredients, without stearates which is good. Of course, one would like bigger freebie, for 7 days for example, but what can we do? We must be happy and with that amount and be thankful for trying.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great brand and great ingredients!

eathealthyにより 7 02, 2013 に掲載

Quality brand from the guy who taught us all about living according to our blood types. This product is used to help with cognitive decline from natural aging processes. Although I didn't notice a difference from the two capsules, I believe that the ingredients are right for the job! Ashwaganda and Eleuthero are adaptogens that help body to deal with and reduce stress, gingko has shown excellent properties for memory and long term brain health. Grape seed extract is anti-aging. This formulation has all the ingredients for health and wellness without the side effects of prescriptions, don't think you can go wrong.If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Can't say for sure

odereviewsにより 3 12, 2013 に掲載

I had a good feeling all day, but pretty hard to say, if these helped or not. These are better than nothing. :) These freebies could use couple of more tablets to give a better results.

Too small a sample.

TriedandTestedにより 3 30, 2013 に掲載

Took this for a couple of days, but didn't notice any significant effects. Perhaps, a larger dose is needed. Props for the blend of ingredients though.

OK

juniperにより 6 28, 2012 に掲載

With only 2 capsules, you won't be able to tell a difference.

me

Reviewer1481271により 9 15, 2011 に掲載

for me not work ;/

Dadamo.com

helpingfatpeopleにより 12 23, 2011 に掲載

I like eleuthero root.. seems like a good combination of herbs. Dadamos capsules are stearate free. (which is good)

Ordinary thing

Reviewer3140856により 3 29, 2012 に掲載

Have not noticed anything.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps Maintain Attention Span!

BeckySueにより 3 17, 2015 に掲載

This sample has been discontinued but I think you can still buy the full size version of this product. This really seems to help you maintain your attention span and stay focused.

a trial so not enough

Ruby64により 1 16, 2016 に掲載

to decide whether good or bad

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12