JA

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Special, D'Adamo, Genoma Nutritionals, Personalized Nutrition, Attentia, 2 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

¥233

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Freebie looks good

FEED-ME-MOREにより May 19, 2013 に掲載

Even though I don't think that D'Adamo creates very good and special personalized stuff, this freebie is exception. He even tried hard to add better other ingredients, without stearates which is good. Of course, one would like bigger freebie, for 7 days for example, but what can we do? We must be happy and with that amount and be thankful for trying.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great brand and great ingredients!

eathealthyにより Jul 02, 2013 に掲載

Quality brand from the guy who taught us all about living according to our blood types. This product is used to help with cognitive decline from natural aging processes. Although I didn't notice a difference from the two capsules, I believe that the ingredients are right for the job! Ashwaganda and Eleuthero are adaptogens that help body to deal with and reduce stress, gingko has shown excellent properties for memory and long term brain health. Grape seed extract is anti-aging. This formulation has all the ingredients for health and wellness without the side effects of prescriptions, don't think you can go wrong.If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Can't say for sure

odereviewsにより Mar 12, 2013 に掲載

I had a good feeling all day, but pretty hard to say, if these helped or not. These are better than nothing. :) These freebies could use couple of more tablets to give a better results.

Too small a sample.

TriedandTestedにより Mar 30, 2013 に掲載

Took this for a couple of days, but didn't notice any significant effects. Perhaps, a larger dose is needed. Props for the blend of ingredients though.

OK

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

juniperにより Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

With only 2 capsules, you won't be able to tell a difference.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11