JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good - not 100% sure of the benefit

5412997126019899353により Dec 14, 2015 に掲載

Not sure what benefit I am supposed to see. My weight is still about the same...no significant changes in anything that I've noticed

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I used this as Caffein substance.

Reviewer1020493により Sep 29, 2015 に掲載

It works. Better than infuse dried leaves. (It contracts your tongue.)

Strong stuff

4738606495345812398により Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

This yerba is doing what it it says. Because I am quit sensitive for caffeine I don't like to take a whole tablet but take 1/3 at the time, only when I have the need.

Helps suppress appetite

TriedandTestedにより Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

Pop a pill before each meal, and you'll feel full much faster when consuming your meal. In terms of an energy boost, I didn't experience any significant effects.

Took 4 pills, felt no effect

danarmにより Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

4 pills should equal almost 200 mg caffeine - that means 2 strong coffees. I felt no effect. Not sure why.

Great Product

Reviewer3317133により Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product. I have taken it in the past and am re-ordering after not taking it for almost a year. Without it I find that I drink more caffeinated drinks instead of water. Although it does contain caffeine, I found that taking the Yerba Mate tablets actually helps me reduce the overall amount of caffeine I take in per day. I am hypothyroid and too much caffeine is not good, these help to reduce fatigue. I recommend this product.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Seems to be enerGISING.....!

Reviewer1641883により Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

These seem to have an energising affect when take them. Great value price!

Yerba mate

Reviewer1675972により May 10, 2012 に掲載

First time trying it. Have been using it for about 2 weeks, mainly in the morning and lunch. A few times I've felt nauseous after taking it. Could be 2 pills are too strong; am taking 1 pill per day and so far, so good. Haven't lost any weight but it stops me from snacking on unhealthy food.

Yerba Mate in tablets

Reviewer3209535により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

A very good product, very good and more healthy stimulant than cafeine and now offered in the form of a tablet, so convenient when the time we have left doesn't allow the preparation for an infusion. Either taken under its tablet form or as a tee, the result is the same. I give five stars (5/5) to this product.

great