JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yaeyama Chlorella - the best!

lovelyBunnyにより Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

Very good

Good stuff

Reviewer1834320により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

I've been using this for months now, I never measured my heavy metal levels before and after but I feel much better now than I have ever. A word of caution to build up your dosage gradually unless you want explosive green stools.

chelates heavy metals

Reviewer2764404により May 06, 2012 に掲載

I am using this to help with mercury toxicity. With muscle-testing, I test strong to this Chlorella product when tested with mercury energy, so I know it is working for me. But I also know that it is not an overnight fix. The flavor is a bit strong so I hide it in my morning fruit and greens smoothie.

Good.

Reviewer3126648により May 07, 2012 に掲載

Very cleansing, had to gradually get used to this. Blends well in smoothies.

Good taste

Romlenzにより May 26, 2014 に掲載

Taste better than the (full of heavy metals) Chinese one.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4653470012055826615により May 29, 2014 に掲載

And value for money considering the ridiculous price they are selling in singapore

4 stars

Reviewer2895936により Mar 16, 2014 に掲載

4 stars

Nice

Reviewer2847967により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

They expire quite soon so must watch our for the date and only buy when I am going to take it immediately

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product was recommended by an aunt.

Reviewer3346183により Dec 11, 2011 に掲載

I have been using it for about two weeks now. I am just starting toy feel different. I like the feeling of clean it gives me. I'm not a fan of the taste. It falls somewhere in my scale of tastes, between a medium to strain Rosemary tea and wheat grass. I will certainly become an acquired taste. If I made it through Olive oil, and the others mentioned, I should be well. I will definitely order more. I actually purchased two containers for another aunt. Two aunts & my mother use this product and are very happy. You can expect that they will be telling the folks at their church about it. Thank you for making it easy to order and for the timely delivery. Blessings for the holidays and a prosperous 2012. ;)

Move bowel