JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

OK

greenisthenewblackにより Feb 18, 2013 に掲載

I am not really sure if these help or not, don't notice any positive impact to be honest. OK flavour.

Very zinc-y taste

Reviewer3282167により Nov 27, 2009 に掲載

Large flat lozenge, with a bit more peach flavor than I prefer. Strong zinc taste that lasts. I guess that is good...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2614971により Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

I take it when I am about to get sick.Works well but the taste of peach and raspberry is too chemical.

In case of a flu...

Reviewer1989826により Feb 13, 2013 に掲載

I keep these around in case a catch a cold. Haven't had to try these in action so far.

Eat these before meals

odereviewsにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

You might want to eat these tablets before meals, or these will make you feel nauseous. Taste is great. I like to cut these to 2-4 parts, and take multiple times a day. Price was fairly cheap.

Tasty

4878463975267174910により Sep 16, 2013 に掲載

I can't say that I've experienced any clear or obvious effects from these, but then again, perhaps one would not expect clear effects from something that is needed in normal quantities in the body. What I CAN say is that they taste great!

Sweet, but a bit chalky

jewelsinchinaにより Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

This tastes similar to tums.

Okay with the flavor

Reviewer3020816により Nov 20, 2015 に掲載

I have had better tasting Zinc Lozenges and will not buy it again. Has a chalky, a bit sour, a little sweet fruity flavor.

Tastes bad

Reviewer2384022により Mar 11, 2008 に掲載

This might be strong zinc, but these lozenges taste aweful. My whole family thinks that and I doubt we'll get through the bottle.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9