JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

fantastic product, highly recommended

Reviewer1437520により May 07, 2008 に掲載

Fantastic product. My life has changed since taking digestive enzymes. I have researched and tried many and this is one of the best I've used. Highly recommended! For example, if you have high uric acid levels, take digestive enzymes before every meal. It is a real cure! Amazing!

I feel so much better!

Reviewer1101297により Jul 14, 2006 に掲載

This product has really helped in digesting what I eat. It took about 2 weeks but the bloating in my stomach is gone resulting in a much flatter abdomen. I take 2 caps with lunch and dinner. I definitely recommend this product.

happy stomach digestion

Reviewer1544375により Mar 12, 2007 に掲載

This is the best enzyme product I have ever used! It helps me digest wheat gluten and soy easily. I feel like I get full absorbtion from my food.

Seem's to be helping!

Reviewer1319051により Nov 15, 2009 に掲載

I am totally carb intolerant due to SIBO- celiac-radiation this seems to be helping stool be better formed, less diarrhea.

Better Than Beano

Reviewer1478406により Oct 16, 2007 に掲載

This supplement functions like Beano but is more effective and less expensive.

#1

Reviewer1985629により Nov 26, 2007 に掲載

Wonderful for those with pancreatic sensitivity and poor digestion. Also vegetarian!

Source Natural,Vegetarian Pancreatin,475mg

Reviewer1172384により Jun 24, 2009 に掲載

Works well.I have tried twin-lab one for several years but feel this one is better.

i have no gall bladder

Reviewer1111169により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

i take these because i have no gall bladder & they help with my digestion to break down the fats & protein so hopefully it takes some the load of the pancreas.

Reviewer3003614により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I bought these to get rid of bloating/gas issues and these enzymes worked perfectly! Careful though, the first time I tried one before a meal I got a migraine and didn't feel well the rest of the day. The body just has to get used to it. These enzymes also helped get rid of breakouts.

Does help

Reviewer1161581により Nov 24, 2007 に掲載

I guess I have a lot wrong with my digestion, and this does help. It's not quite the miracle cure I'd hoped for reading the other reviews, but then again I haven't been all that consistent using it. Still, a good product at at a great value.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26