JA

Bon pour les douleurs

Reviewer1052643により Sep 23, 2014 に掲載

j'en prend depuis 4 mois et mon mal de dos a presque disparu

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5703850621387951502により Aug 19, 2014 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

OrganicGirlにより Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

works for gum disease, "leaky bowels", alzheimers

Reviewer3002663により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

i started my dad on these when he began to show signs of early alzheimers. 2/day got him up off the couch and clearing land with a chainsaw! After a few weeks, he told me that, for the first time in 40 years, his gums weren't bleeding. (I found some research later that affirmed turmeric reduces symptoms of perio disease.) A few months later, he told me that for the first time in his life, he wasn't having a "leakage" problem with his bowels, which had previously kept him running to the restroom every hour or so. Sure enough studies show that turmeric helps with colitis-type issues. If he doesn't take turmeric every day(along with coconut oil, aloe vera, B12, and fish oil), he starts getting confused. These definitely help. It would help even more if he would alter his diet and eat healthy, but that would be a miracle!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Old Flare

Reviewer1929891により Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

I started using a higher dose of this when I was having a small MS flare. I can say the symptoms did not get worse. I love the fact it has black pepper in it. This is a good product.

flott produkt

5106584104797104015により Feb 24, 2013 に掲載

tar en til dagen fast

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tasty & healthy spice!

Reviewer2346507により Jul 21, 2012 に掲載

I take turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Tumeric extract,

Reviewer1102544により Mar 18, 2012 に掲載

I give this 10 plus, I have cut down on anti inflamitories and an-acids, it is not a miricle cure but enables me to get through the day without heavy duty pain relef

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

will reorder agaih

Reviewer1344878により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

the best one to take

Nature's Anti-Inflammatory

Reviewer2707998により Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

This extract really helps with pain in joints, the back and any arthritic pain since it is a natural anti-inflammatory. I've recommended it to friends who found the same relief and they recommend it to others. My husband and I take 1 tablet twice daily. We ran out while away and both of us were really starting to hurt.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています