JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great taste

Reviewer1663895により May 30, 2010 に掲載

The taste and smell are great. I have no complaints other than the fact that it's hard to mix it with liquid by hand (with a spoon). It mixes best when blended. It's delicious blended with fruit, peanut butter and even fruit & leafy greens.

Need more flavors

Reviewer1627819により Jan 28, 2008 に掲載

Great quality, but need another flavor to improve the flavor.

mrs

Reviewer2930255により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

true whey has a good flavor & gives me enough energy to get thru my a.m. workout. I will buy it again.

iHERB thank you

Reviewer1257188により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

x-cellent product and superman fast delivery. wooooow

very good

Reviewer2143972により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

Blends very easily, no chalky aftertaste. Great price

Good Natural Product

Reviewer1326533により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

I find this product mixes a lot better with the blender rather than a shaker. Although it has sweetner, I find I still need to add a few drops of stevia. Excellent taste, not as good as Dr Mercola's but love the fact it is from grass-fed cows. Going to try their Organic Premium Concentrate Protein Powder next.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for the price but...

Reviewer1073460により Mar 25, 2012 に掲載

True Whey has all the properties of true nodenatured whey--no bad aftertaste, very frothy and is hard to mix without a blender or blender bottle. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because of the small 10 gram scoop. I had to recycle it and replace it with a 20 gram scope because that is how much I put in my shakes (I drink 2 shakes a day to get 40 grams of high quality whey). Overall, this is a great product for the price but you get what you pay for because there is less immunoglobulins, lactoferrin and serum albumin (precursors to Glutathione) than the more expensive Proserum products.

Very good

4682190117735196529により Nov 14, 2013 に掲載

Great protein powder,very soluble. The only bad point is the (absence of) taste and maybe also the quantity of protein (only 8 gram per scoop).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good whey, good ingredients.

Reviewer2117713により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

This whey is quite good. I love the ingredients and the taste is pretty decent. All around a great option.

Satisfied user

Reviewer1442351により Oct 31, 2010 に掲載

Great bang for the buck. Tastes very good and mixes well. If you are looking for quality, get this :) - Janne

商品 71 - 80 の合計 83