JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good whey protein powder for the price.

Reviewer1618269により May 07, 2009 に掲載

I purchased this product because Source Naturals claime they use only whey from grass-fed cows. I hope this is true, as so much of our food supply is contaminated by GMOs. This mixes well with most liquids and has a light vanilla taste that's not overpowering.

Satisfied user

Reviewer1442351により Oct 31, 2010 に掲載

Great bang for the buck. Tastes very good and mixes well. If you are looking for quality, get this :) - Janne

great taste

Reviewer1663895により May 30, 2010 に掲載

The taste and smell are great. I have no complaints other than the fact that it's hard to mix it with liquid by hand (with a spoon). It mixes best when blended. It's delicious blended with fruit, peanut butter and even fruit & leafy greens.

Need more flavors

Reviewer1627819により Jan 28, 2008 に掲載

Great quality, but need another flavor to improve the flavor.

mrs

Reviewer2930255により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

true whey has a good flavor & gives me enough energy to get thru my a.m. workout. I will buy it again.

Very good

4682190117735196529により Nov 14, 2013 に掲載

Great protein powder,very soluble. The only bad point is the (absence of) taste and maybe also the quantity of protein (only 8 gram per scoop).

Good Natural Product

Reviewer1326533により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

I find this product mixes a lot better with the blender rather than a shaker. Although it has sweetner, I find I still need to add a few drops of stevia. Excellent taste, not as good as Dr Mercola's but love the fact it is from grass-fed cows. Going to try their Organic Premium Concentrate Protein Powder next.

iHERB thank you

Reviewer1257188により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

x-cellent product and superman fast delivery. wooooow

very good

Reviewer2143972により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

Blends very easily, no chalky aftertaste. Great price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good whey, good ingredients.

Reviewer2117713により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

This whey is quite good. I love the ingredients and the taste is pretty decent. All around a great option.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 83