JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Compared to others this is cheaper

Reviewer2500059により May 31, 2008 に掲載

This product is much cheaper than other undenatured whey products coming from grassfed cattle. Wish they made it in a version without vanilla and stevia.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent

Reviewer1956885により May 11, 2008 に掲載

From cows not given growth hormones.

excellent

Reviewer1508866により May 01, 2008 に掲載

This whey protein is comparable to other higher-priced whey products ... but it's more affordable and it's healthier (read the product description, it's very pure and minimally-processed)

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

True Whey

Reviewer2515910により Apr 26, 2008 に掲載

Great protein source -I mix it with a tablespoon of Mineral Goat Whey and it then has a caramel taste

Only Whey to Go

Reviewer3170253により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

It seems to be very different from the other whey products on the shelves I've tried. Taste is fab and helps with my hypoglycemia. If whey is OK for your genotype, then I highly recommend this one! Don in Santa Rosa

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This company has a well deserved reputation for goodness.

Reviewer2814882により Feb 29, 2008 に掲載

This is creamy texture and wonderful to mix in smoothies. Have fun with it. I always want to buy whey that does not have acesulfame or splenda in it. This has only natural goodness. I read where acesulfame is a natural cancer causer. I don't want that in my body. Even in the health food store here at home, I found whey products with acesulfame in them. You are what you eat!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

mrs

Reviewer2930255により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

true whey has a good flavor & gives me enough energy to get thru my a.m. workout. I will buy it again.

Need more flavors

Reviewer1627819により Jan 28, 2008 に掲載

Great quality, but need another flavor to improve the flavor.

WOW what a.....................

Reviewer1177508により Jan 22, 2008 に掲載

This is the best tasting, all natural, intact protein powder I found anywhere. Even though it is not organic, it is from content cows and I love that the most. I- herb got the greatest price on the internet and I highly recommend both.......

The Best Protein Powder

Reviewer2476049により Jan 09, 2008 に掲載

My understanding is that this whey protein powder is different because it is not an isolate, so the protein per unit is less than some supplements but it is a whole food and thus more useful to the body! It also tastes good without being really sweet.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 83