JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

Reviewer2416129により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

I mix it with either milk or OJ. Sometimes I add a raw egg, sometimes 1/3 of a banana. I blend it in my Magic Bullet. No artificial sweetner which is good. No real flavor of its own so it takes on the flavor of what you mix it with. I find it stays with me longer than some other products I've used.

Best I've Found

Reviewer3110915により Sep 12, 2008 に掲載

This is absolutely the best. It isn't too high in protein and comes from grass fed cattle. What more could you ask for.

Quality product

Reviewer2497885により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

Very fine, mixes very well and tastes great.

Good source of protein

Reviewer3315347により Oct 02, 2008 に掲載

This is an excellent product. Added to milk, sprinkled over cereal, or numerous other ways, it tastes great and provides the protein that would otherwise be lacking in many diets. I highly recommend this product.

We Love It

Reviewer1642947により Oct 03, 2008 に掲載

I've using this in our morning smoothies. It's filling and allows me and my daughter and great start to our day. I like that is all natural without fillers or other products.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2139704により May 16, 2012 に掲載

good product

sweet

Reviewer2402627により Mar 27, 2014 に掲載

sweet. ok.

Foamy, but good

5578532747311147440により Dec 09, 2015 に掲載

Edit* Dec 2015* I have switched to Jarrow for ease of blending. Feel just as good. **end edit** This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good whey protein powder for the price.

Reviewer1618269により May 07, 2009 に掲載

I purchased this product because Source Naturals claime they use only whey from grass-fed cows. I hope this is true, as so much of our food supply is contaminated by GMOs. This mixes well with most liquids and has a light vanilla taste that's not overpowering.

Great Protein Powder

Reviewer2861348により Aug 28, 2008 に掲載

My husband uses this in his morning smoothies. He likes it very much.

商品 61 - 70 の合計 83