JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Protein Powder!

Reviewer3090876により Jul 16, 2011 に掲載

High quality hormone/antiboitic free and one of the few protein powders that uses GRASS FED cows!!!

Best I've Found

Reviewer3110915により Sep 12, 2008 に掲載

This is absolutely the best. It isn't too high in protein and comes from grass fed cattle. What more could you ask for.

Great Product!

Reviewer2934055により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

I have used this product for a couple of years now. It gives a nice flavor, lite-sweetness to my protein smoothies!! I love it!!

love this product

nzreviewerにより Jan 12, 2013 に掲載

Great taste, great texture, no artificial sweeteners and other garbage in it.

Wonderful

Reviewer3227625により May 14, 2010 に掲載

This is a great addition to a healthy smoothie. It provides a nice flavor and it's full of crappy products like most protein powders.

Clean whey powder

Reviewer3237124により Sep 05, 2009 に掲載

Good whey powder and free from hormones, I hope!!!

Source naturals

Reviewer3296449により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product. I need to take protein supplements daily and want a healthy, non-hormone impacted product.

Good source of protein

Reviewer3315347により Oct 02, 2008 に掲載

This is an excellent product. Added to milk, sprinkled over cereal, or numerous other ways, it tastes great and provides the protein that would otherwise be lacking in many diets. I highly recommend this product.

mrs

Reviewer2930255により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

true whey has a good flavor & gives me enough energy to get thru my a.m. workout. I will buy it again.

great taste

Reviewer1663895により May 30, 2010 に掲載

The taste and smell are great. I have no complaints other than the fact that it's hard to mix it with liquid by hand (with a spoon). It mixes best when blended. It's delicious blended with fruit, peanut butter and even fruit & leafy greens.

商品 61 - 70 の合計 83