JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great cream

Reviewer1880253により Jan 18, 2013 に掲載

This is by far my favorite cream. I use it sparingly with a dollop of serum and a drop or two of almond oil during the day and a bit heavier for night time. I've gone away from this but always come back to it. Mainly, it's very dense and tends to go on like vaseline... hence I dilute it down with serum and almond oil, both of which I'd use anyway and it allows me to control the consistency that I want and need. My skin is markedly improved when I use this.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

perfect

Reviewer2679092により Dec 25, 2012 に掲載

perfect night cream. luxury texture and pleasant smell. my skin "eats" it

sticky

truevitalityにより Dec 05, 2012 に掲載

I found this cream sticky and heavy...didn't like it

Love this cream

Reviewer1046814により Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

Have been using this for quite awhile and love it, used in conjunction with the serum or alone it keeps my skin soft and supple. Ordering more!

Burns

Reviewer2730476により Oct 27, 2012 に掲載

Tried the cream and it felt like my face was about to melt off. Burned like crazy. The serum did the same thing. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.

Irritates my skin badly

Reviewer2593555により Oct 17, 2012 に掲載

My skin starts burning from it and gets red.

kathy

5297533406812784630により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

I love this moisturizer...so rich and creamy...just feels good for your skin as u rub it in

Love it

Reviewer2692763により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

Great cream love it.

This is amazing

Reviewer1718493により Aug 27, 2012 に掲載

This is a wonderful "food" for the skin..... packed full of nutrients, my skin is all plumped up and feels wonderful, eventhough it was pretty good before, skin eternal have excellent skin care products extremely high end results for a very low end price. Cant recommend them enough!

Bit heavy

Reviewer1641883により Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

Found this a bit too heavy.

商品 91 - 100 の合計 371