JA

Reviewer1039716により Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

Taking for Lyme Disease.

great

Reviewer2239500により Mar 30, 2010 に掲載

great for the skin! helps prevent anti aging! I can tell a difference!

mscman7

Reviewer1261229により Feb 11, 2009 に掲載

I bought this resveratrol as an aid to low my cholesterol levels, but the great suprise was that the constipation I've suffered for years, it's almost gone, and I'm taking only one tablet a day.

Exercise Endurance

Reviewer2360219により Jan 19, 2009 に掲載

I think this supplement has been valuable to improve endurance in my workout program. It may take 3-4 months to show noticeable effect.

Strong stuff

Reviewer2089313により May 05, 2010 に掲載

Helps with Lyme, seems really rough on stomach but do feel better. Might need some anti-diarrea med when taking (at least, I think it's from this one). Brain fog is lifting, might be from this or the 10 other herbs I'm on.

Source Naturals, Resveratrol

Reviewer2199918により Sep 22, 2012 に掲載

I have paid up to $30. for this product. Love the price and quality.

resveratrol

Reviewer2535433により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

Maybe it's my imagination, but this stuff works. First time user, but like it so far.

Resveratrol

Reviewer1414907により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

as far as it goes I seem quite OK with this product although it would be nice to know the optimum dosage end the difference between Resveratrol and the trans resveratrol the leverage sometimes looks a bit obscurantish but hey have a nice one;)al

Good value

Reviewer1244090により Jan 23, 2007 に掲載

I've been happy with all the products I've used from Source Naturals; the Resveratrol doesn't cause any stomach discomfort, etc.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 35