JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Nattokinase

Reviewer1509234により Apr 25, 2009 に掲載

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

The Nattokinase that works

Reviewer2179252により Apr 30, 2010 に掲載

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Natto

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2995098により Oct 12, 2008 に掲載

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

blood thinner and scar reduction

Reviewer2140768により Aug 03, 2008 に掲載

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2181311により Jul 07, 2009 に掲載

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17