JA

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Nattokinase

Reviewer1509234により Apr 25, 2009 に掲載

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

The Nattokinase that works

Reviewer2179252により Apr 30, 2010 に掲載

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Natto

Reviewer2995098により Oct 12, 2008 に掲載

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

blood thinner and scar reduction

Reviewer2140768により Aug 03, 2008 に掲載

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Reviewer2181311により Jul 07, 2009 に掲載

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Best nattokinase

Reviewer1133483により Feb 03, 2011 に掲載

helps circulation in legs

Not sure

Reviewer1524709により Apr 23, 2011 に掲載

Overall, product quality is good. I am not sure if it is working. I take 2x per day.

Nattokinase 100mg Source Naturals

Reviewer3214425により Jan 17, 2011 に掲載

Fits right in with my heart/circulation supplementation regimen and seems to do what it is supposed to do. Would recommend the product for AFibbers or anyone needing this enzyme supplemented. I am happy with it.

Nattokinase

Reviewer2711379により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

very good product!!

Source Naturals, Nattokinase NSK-SD, 100 mg

Reviewer1605533により Sep 02, 2008 に掲載

A great price for this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17