JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good product

4762446198766223977により Feb 25, 2015 に掲載

Good product, easy to swallow.

Nice small capsules

5200975038516782617により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

I like the size of these capsules. They don't make me feel any different to some of the other good quality brands I also use but I do like the small size of these capsules. I don't find them fishy to smell or take but one family member reckons they smell a bit fishy if you poke your nose in the bottle. We all agree they don't give you fishy burps though and that's a good thing. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Highly rated.

Reviewer1805282により Nov 22, 2014 に掲載

My MD wanted me BACK on the NEPTUNE KRILL OIL for my pain,brain, veins.. I have sever joint pain and brain issues like memory loss and insomnia and high cholesterol or lipids.. this helps a lot... NEPTUNE is different and stronger than regualr krill oil.. much stronger in fact and MORE effective.. My MD swears by this stuff.. I stopped taking my trip-fish from Sams Club but do continue using the NKO AND my LOVAZA which is sterol ester-ethers or a synthetic fish oil only by prescription.. I am losing weight fast so i do think my lipid numbers will come down next lab sets.. KRILL has so so so many benefits... and this one from source naturals was specifically recommended by my doctor.. I will continue on wiht this nut supp with the autoship function.

super oil!!

5023318702756446363により May 20, 2014 に掲載

ive taken fish oil for the last 20 years, this is the best I have tried.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Krill Oil

5266151129622830617により Apr 19, 2014 に掲載

The product has arrived earlier than expected and perfect. Thanks.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Overwhelming bad smell

Reviewer2436244により May 15, 2012 に掲載

This may be effective but it is very hard to get past the horrible smell.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Source Naturals, NKO Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg. 60 Softgels

Reviewer1395315により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

I am pleased with my order and it came quickly. I would like for it to cost less. The Krill Oil was recommended by my doctor.

Good quality

Reviewer2561964により Dec 28, 2011 に掲載

Very high quality Krill Oil. I always take it with lecithin so it absorbs better.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

satisfied

Reviewer1333756により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

I'm happy with these. They're easy to swallow and don't smell too bad for krill oil.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best Fish Oils

Reviewer2206689により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

read many positive reviews therefore waited till I finished my current inventory of omega 369 supplements and just received these. it's early to tell however if you google the info on this you'll be convinced to switch.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17