JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

pain relief

Reviewer2773279により Jan 13, 2012 に掲載

Helps a lot with pain relief. Surprised my daughter with how much it helped a dance injury

Turmeric Tablets are great for Headaches

FogBytheSeaにより Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

I take this whenever I feel a headache coming on. They really work for me and I also like the fact that they come in tablet form which I find more convenient for storing in a pill case in my purse. Works great and much safer than nsaids.

the best antiflamory

5224899300101293649により Jul 12, 2014 に掲載

A learn about turmeric in India, it is very very good Supplement and excellent for cooking safe and healthy thanks.

Can't do without it!

Reviewer3357040により Aug 02, 2016 に掲載

I was recently diagnosed with RA and it has concentrated on my feet and hands. I have digestive issues, so finding something that can relieve the stiffness and pain and NOT upset my stomach is a challenge. My Rheumatologist recommended Turmeric and I tried several different combinations before this one. This is the BEST and if I run out and go a few days without it, I really notice the difference. (My only complaint is that the larger size- 60 tablets is not so frequently in stock, so I have to buy several bottles of the smaller quantity. ) ENTHUSIASTICALLY RECOMMEND.

Hard to swallow

Reviewer3257094により Apr 05, 2016 に掲載

Tablets are too large and not easy to swallow. You have to make sure you have plenty of water or else you can choke with the tablet. I prefer capsules, but these are cheaper.

Tumeric

5376594143390815493により Sep 22, 2016 に掲載

I'm using this for gut health, as maintenance. I have noticed fewer colds/virus'. I feel less rundown. I will continue to take 2tablets a day.

Review of Product

Joysterにより Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I fell very comfortable in taking this product. It appears to be high quality with excellent ingredients.

Good Turmeric