JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

this melatonin brand is effective

Reviewer1017187により Jan 23, 2007 に掲載

I've tried many brands, but only this brand seems to have an impact on my breast tissue, making it much less dense than it used to be. I use it as part of breast cancer prevention.

Autism sleep med

Reviewer2313270により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

My sons Autism teacher told me about melatonin when my child was three. Logan was staying up all night long, then would fall asleep when it was time for school. I was at my wits end! Then I tried Source Naturals, Melatonin, orange flavored tablets. They saved me from Truency Court. My child sleeps like an angel now.

Great!

Reviewer2725447により Dec 27, 2008 に掲載

Works like a charm. I sleep like a baby at night.

Q maravilla

Reviewer1142168により Jun 02, 2016 に掲載

De lo mejor q me ha pasado, dormir con dos de estas... vas al pais de los sueños muy ricooo... jajaja Me gusta mucho este producto, Gracias!!

superb and cheap

Reviewer2477676により Jul 10, 2014 に掲載

Very good product. It is what it advertises. This company is trustworthy. I buy its Sylvestra and it is superior in all ways. The price given here is a steal. As a buyer of such products I can guarantee you its the best melatonin I have used. I do believe it tastes like peppermint not orange..But who cares if it works..

Benefícios da Melatonina

Reviewer2253701により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

Este pedido ainda não recebi (provável está preso na alfandega) mas como faço uso da melatonina há alguns anos posso relatar os benefícios: Eu me sinto muito bem. Além de ajudar a dormir auxilia no emagrecimento combate a diabetes controla a enxaqueca e protege contra os danos de mal de Alzheimer

Melatonin Helps Me Sleep

Reviewer2666562により Mar 24, 2009 に掲載

I also like to take "Sleep Optimizer" when I need help with insomnia.

MAS

Reviewer2100560により Jul 11, 2008 に掲載

The ease of use makes this supplement easy to take. The mint flavor makes it refreshing, too.

Great product

Reviewer3289774により Sep 29, 2008 に掲載

Easy to take and effective.

Melatonin sublinguial 5mg

Reviewer1737525により Dec 03, 2008 に掲載

great product at the right price; very satisfied

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25