JA

その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

this melatonin brand is effective

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1017187により Jan 23, 2007 に掲載

I've tried many brands, but only this brand seems to have an impact on my breast tissue, making it much less dense than it used to be. I use it as part of breast cancer prevention.

Autism sleep med

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2313270により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

My sons Autism teacher told me about melatonin when my child was three. Logan was staying up all night long, then would fall asleep when it was time for school. I was at my wits end! Then I tried Source Naturals, Melatonin, orange flavored tablets. They saved me from Truency Court. My child sleeps like an angel now.

Great!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2725447により Dec 27, 2008 に掲載

Works like a charm. I sleep like a baby at night.

superb and cheap

Reviewer2477676により Jul 10, 2014 に掲載

Very good product. It is what it advertises. This company is trustworthy. I buy its Sylvestra and it is superior in all ways. The price given here is a steal. As a buyer of such products I can guarantee you its the best melatonin I have used. I do believe it tastes like peppermint not orange..But who cares if it works..

Benefícios da Melatonina

Reviewer2253701により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

Este pedido ainda não recebi (provável está preso na alfandega) mas como faço uso da melatonina há alguns anos posso relatar os benefícios: Eu me sinto muito bem. Além de ajudar a dormir auxilia no emagrecimento combate a diabetes controla a enxaqueca e protege contra os danos de mal de Alzheimer

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24