JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

A good night's sleep

5426538448411556092により May 18, 2015 に掲載

I have been using the product for about 6 weeks now. I noticed that within the first week that I wasn't waking up as many times per night (previously 6-7 times per night to 1 - 2 times per night) which resulted in me feeling less tired in the morning. About 6 weeks on, I've been able to maintain the sleep quality. I would recommend this product to others wanting to improve their sleep.

Benefícios da Melatonina

Reviewer2253701により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

Este pedido ainda não recebi (provável está preso na alfandega) mas como faço uso da melatonina há alguns anos posso relatar os benefícios: Eu me sinto muito bem. Além de ajudar a dormir auxilia no emagrecimento combate a diabetes controla a enxaqueca e protege contra os danos de mal de Alzheimer

superb and cheap

Reviewer2477676により Jul 10, 2014 に掲載

Very good product. It is what it advertises. This company is trustworthy. I buy its Sylvestra and it is superior in all ways. The price given here is a steal. As a buyer of such products I can guarantee you its the best melatonin I have used. I do believe it tastes like peppermint not orange..But who cares if it works..

Gets me asleep

Reviewer2587875により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

Works as most melatonin does.

Melatonin 5mg

Reviewer2321510により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

Helps keep my autistic son asleep through most, if not all, of the night.

splendid

Reviewer2953522により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

better then tablets and works fine when needed.

Strong, works

NutritionArtsにより May 28, 2011 に掲載

It's melatonin, difficult to mess up. High potency, don't have to take 20+ pills like so many other brands. Works. Decent price.

Nights sleep

Reviewer2587415により Feb 11, 2011 に掲載

I don't like taking perscription drugs and always do research to find alternatives. I was waking 4-6 times a night. After approxametly 4 weeks of using this product I am getting a good solid 6-8 hours of sleep a night

Works Great!

Reviewer1441473により Feb 06, 2011 に掲載

Very pleased with product and price.

Good nights sleep!

Reviewer2952890により Oct 12, 2010 に掲載

Finally -- a good nights sleep without paying a fortune for sleeping pills. Love the in-the-mouth tablets because they work faster and I don't have to wonder when they are going to get into my system.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24