JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good product

5000311664920190683により May 02, 2016 に掲載

I have only been taking this for a month and have not had blood tests done since last year, so I only gave 4 stars until I discover exactly what it is doing in my body. I have read that folic acid is not nearly as effective, so I was really happy to find this form of folinic. Source Naturals is a great brand and I use a number of their supplements. The price of this one is very economical as it is a 4-month supply.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to be good so far!

5708047633897475183により Jan 07, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking this in conjunction with a couple of other items. I have an mthfr gene mutation and after much research, I felt this was a good product to take. I have suffered bad consequences as a result of my illnesses (which include an autoimmune disease) and this seems to be a great product to help re-build my health. The other reviews helped me decide on this product as well - plus it's a great price and is the right type for my problems. I started taking it with a methyl-b12 and two adrenal supplements (one vegan, one bovine) and with all of them combined, I am already feeling better, after only a couple of weeks. I will continue to use this product.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Cured my anxiety

5175626333368740103により Jul 29, 2015 に掲載

I have had high anxiety levels my entire life and anxiety attacks and intrusive thoughts/repeating words in my head for much of my adult life. It all stopped after three weeks of taking this product. It's been about a two months since I had anxiety problems now. I haven't had the genetic test, but there are articles out there saying that it's related to a genetic inability to absorb B vitamins - I thought I was just crazy. It feels great to be without anxiety. I can't say that it will definitely work for you, but if you have anxiety, it's really worth a try.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

the best

5154170390377322146により May 12, 2015 に掲載

always sold out ! works much bettr on me than other forms..

Seems good

Reviewer1081223により Mar 22, 2015 に掲載

My Dad has been using this to encourage recovery from peripheral nerve damage cased by fluorinated antibiotics , a heart med, and toxic chemicals in a laundry product. This along with the B12, & pyridoxal -5-phosphate. Appears to have helped as he going for walks again daily (although shorter than pre -damage). These supps were suggested by eye specialist who had some damage from fluorinated antibiotic. Also take Vit C and D3 drops and green drinks/smoothies with mostly lots raw vegan food.

Mega Folinic, 800 mcg

5124388530298328570により Feb 02, 2015 に掲載

This supplement has addressed the MTHFR genetic defect I and my husband suffered without knowing until our doctor ordered the test.No side effect but life is better. Still you need to have a GP with knowledge of the MTHFR genetic test.

Source Naturals, MegaFolinic

5208636803178353443により Aug 08, 2014 に掲載

The tablet is easy to swallow and I prefer it to other folic acid supplements

Love This!

4830565208343467077により Aug 04, 2014 に掲載

I've been fan of Source Naturals for a long time. Happy I ordered this version of folic acid. THANK YOU iHERB for free shipping!!

5131980142923378059により Jun 16, 2014 に掲載

No side effects. Helps me to think clearly and gives me great energy that is sustained throughout the day.

I was confused by the name, I wanted Metafolate/Folapro

5219752433089629408により Dec 24, 2013 に掲載

I wish it was easier to understand exactly what I am buying! This is a natural form of folate, yes, but I wanted 5-mthf/folapro... this one is nowhere near as powerful.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 118