JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bless You!

Reviewer3163714により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

MegaFolinic 800 mcg has been a Godsend to me. My Doctor gave me your email address - quick delivery and about a third of the cost than I would be paying at home. The impact on my Memory was a miracle. I carry a bottle in my handbag so I don't miss the time I should take the second dose. I have not forgotten and the difference is remarkable. I am 81. I drive both in Australia and Europe with no difficulty finding my way. I am back to running a productive life again. I can't tell you how grateful I am. Thank you. LOIS GRANT

Solid

Reviewer2605006により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

Increases brain speed and functioning through methylation, also the only type of folate to induce neurogenesis in the hippocampus, the part of the brain that actually shrinks in response to chronic stress.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good result when combine with DMG

Reviewer2152302により May 28, 2010 に掲載

As recommended, I combine the Folic Acid with DMG, it really help my son well being (with autism), he become calm and increase eye contacts, too....

gynecologist recommended

francesjoanにより Dec 30, 2007 に掲載

My gynecologist recommended this for all women going through menopause and thereafter. Very important for antiaging.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a highly recommended adjunctive nutrient

Reviewer1572662により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

In "The H Factor Solution," Dr. James Braly and noted author Patrick Holford cite folate as a much-needed nutrient missing in most American diets. Folate deficiency can lead to a host of serious issues. Source Naturals and iHerb offer a great price on a state-of-the-art supplement. Recommended without reservation as an effective method to detoxify homocysteine throughout the cells of the body.

Cured my anxiety

5175626333368740103により Jul 29, 2015 に掲載

I have had high anxiety levels my entire life and anxiety attacks and intrusive thoughts/repeating words in my head for much of my adult life. It all stopped after three weeks of taking this product. It's been about a two months since I had anxiety problems now. I haven't had the genetic test, but there are articles out there saying that it's related to a genetic inability to absorb B vitamins - I thought I was just crazy. It feels great to be without anxiety. I can't say that it will definitely work for you, but if you have anxiety, it's really worth a try.

MegaFolinic

Reviewer3291273により Oct 05, 2010 に掲載

Recommended by my doctor after finding that I am missing a gene. These tablets made me a much happier person and able to cope better with stress.

Racemic

Reviewer2613852により Dec 27, 2009 に掲載

This is a blend of the d and l stereoisomers of folinic acid. Metafolin is more expensive, but the unnatural isomer has been removed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps me with methylation!

Reviewer1404523により Jan 10, 2008 に掲載

MegaFolinic is easy to take. I take one tablet in the morning and one at night along with TMG and a methyl b12 lozenge. It has helped reduce a lot of symptoms due to homocysteine. The mushy feeling left my legs, and I can walk alot better now. My legs feel stronger, also, and I have more stamina to walk!

Great product

Reviewer3068627により Jan 23, 2009 に掲載

I definitely notice the difference between this and folic acid products. My thoughts are clearer when I am taking this.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 118